3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KillKimNovak 24.12.20 01:37 am

Soul Covenant (Dark Souls 2)

I was faced with the choice of a covenant in the wonderful Dark Souls 2. I play as a sorcerer. After reading a little about the Covenants, I realized that many Covenants do not make any sense to me in terms of reward (not taking into account the meaning of the Covenants).
Let's discuss now which class, which covenant.
I settled on the "pilgrims of darkness", tk. I think that he is well suited for sorcerers for his rewards, and the leader of the covenant, sort of like a "retired" sorcerer) there is also a dragon bell for the cleric = / but the best magician, in the dark, in the miracle, must surf like a king / the God.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 24.12.20

No one forbids pumping several covenants in a row, having completely improved one, you can safely switch to another and no one will take the rewards, with the exception of the Society of Champions and the Brotherhood of Blood (ratings will be reset there).

_
_Whispers In The Dark 24.12.20

It depends on what you want from the covenant. I needed the Brotherhood of Blood only for the red crayon, Heirs of the Sun was my main covenate at the time, since I often helped others with a phantom.

A
Artem Woxilow 24.12.20

tact the covenants are based on pvp and it doesn't matter who you choose, you will still pvp. And the bonuses that they give are not particularly useful, since they are still a "random enemy!" The only difference between them for me is, for example: some covenants are based on purely duel and invasions, others to help someone to whom they have already invaded, or to lure opponents, etc.

_

Artem Woxilow
How do the pilgrims of darkness treat pvp?

A
AT_Sagor 24.12.20

For example, I settled on the Heirs of the Sun covenant because of the wider memory range of the souls of my sign, which I find extremely useful, since I love this particular component of the game most of all. Well, for PvP I don't see the difference at all where to be.
By the way, since we started talking about the covenants, for a long time this feature of the Heirs of the Sun has been interested, and more specifically: how much does the increase in the memory range of souls at the sign go and does it apply to small or only to large?

_

at_sagor
And such covenants as the bell ringers and the rat covenant, they also give a kind of pvp and their reward is not bad for the victory.
Yes, and in dignity bro he himself would like to know how the range of memory of souls changes.

G
Gold-man 24.12.20

1. There are no penalties when moving from coven to coven (including the brotherhood of blood and the coven of champions. No ratings are reset)
2. The bonus to increasing the range by CM, the fact of being in the coven of the sun, does not give (on a small crayon - exactly)

A
AT_Sagor 24.12.20

Gold-man There were
suspicions about this, but is there at least some evidence, otherwise on the same wiki (both in Russian and in English versions) it is written about increasing the range of soul memory for the sign, but it is not specified what type sign in question - large, small, or both.

G
Gold-man 24.12.20

at_sagor
For a little, I personally checked, the fact in the coven did not affect in any way. I will not argue about the big things, I have to check. As I check, I will fix it on our wiki.

_

Gold-man
How did you check?

d
drag_in 24.12.20

do not invent. the solar covenant has no range increase. Here it clearly:
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Kalkulyator_Pamyati_Dush
-
"I stopped at the" Pilgrim of Darkness "
Che then stopped Well you took him for a couple of hours and still no more covenants will not try???
If you play as a magician, the blue ones give spells there ...

W
Waffen 24.12.20

Help - 2 times "sent" the Rat King with three letters, and when I desperately needed the Urns of Corrosion, the king sent me. Can I do something ??

G
Gold-man 24.12.20

Waffen I
mean sent? If not hit and there is a tail in the backpack, the rat should take to the coven. If you hit, it makes sense to conceal the sins of Cromwell. If killed, wait for the grave. Everything else is treated with NG +

W
Waffen 24.12.20

Gold-man
didn’t beat him. Didn’t kill him. I don’t remember about the tail ... maybe he put it in the chest ... he tells me something like - out of here, man, I’m tired of seeing you ... (I looked for him in two places and there he also says the same phrase.

G
Gold-man 24.12.20

Waffen
Make sure the tail is with you, then there will be no problems

W
Waffen 24.12.20

Gold-man
Everything works! Thanks again!