3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
or-i-on 24.12.20 01:37 am

No need to say just the wrong thing, pliz. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Got a global ban from a patrol. Yes, I got it for the cause, just honoring each rink came across 1-3 cheaters, so I wanted to teach them a lesson. Is it temporary or not? And in the future I will not even touch cheats, for 2 reasons:
1. The meaning of the game is lost completely.
2. I realized late that the cop can bring me a profit in money to buy games.

And you also don’t have to say that I need to play less fagot with cheats, I know all this. I have 1 request for you whether the block will fly from here or not?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 24.12.20

Artyom Pochivalov
Will not leave. Be strong. If left, it would be written there by how much. Month, week, year. The type had it until 2025, it seems like a ban is hanging on the exchange, well, it cannot play accordingly. Something like this. There are only 9 years left to wait. And they gave you a permanent. That's all. Your song is sung ...

P
Papa joe 24.12.20

Artyom Pochivalov
Go ask your mother for money.

P
PIRAT69 24.12.20

Patrol extinguishes godlessly. Sometimes he makes mistakes, but there must be sane documents. You see, I got stuck on the case. I want to ask a couple of questions: "How are you playing with blocking? Did you manage to reach the global?"

o
or-i-on 24.12.20

Badfox1988
Only 1 thing here is not fair, I was given a ban for 2 accounts, the second acc. had no cs go at all.

R
R_Foxworth 24.12.20

The patrol ban (if the input or aim is perfectly visible there) is not subject to appeal, in fact, like the VAC ban. If you notice a chitaka, you need to throw a report at him, this is the best way to teach him a lesson. And so you ruined the game for yourself and other players (who you didn't care about) who played WITHOUT CHATS.

P
PIRAT69 24.12.20

Artyom Pochivalov
And so he was in your fraind campaign? And he threw the exchange and the ip they have the same? That's all. Maybe new created ones won't keep track of, don't just play with cheats. VAC will probably not stop and prevent you from playing now. Or maybe you will play again. Try your happiness. Burn the computer for a start ...

P
PIRAT69 24.12.20

Artyom Pochivalov wrote: It was
too late to realize that the cop could bring me a profit in money for buying games.
Well, now it won't make a profit ...

o
or-i-on 24.12.20

Badfox1988
No, it's too expensive to burn, collected for 67k.

o
or-i-on 24.12.20

Well, since my song is sung, ATP for the Old. Good luck to you.

o
or-i-on 24.12.20

Badfox1988 I
forgot to ask, I have 2 accounts, but there he also got a lock due to the fact that these 2 accounts were linked to 1 phone. Is there at least a chance that 2 accounts will be unlocked?

V
Vadik kirov 24.12.20

__orion__ There are
simply no words.
You that ... you wanted, I found out about the sale of things and decided to earn extra money? Here are the ones ... Go to a minus when choosing a ping of 50 and then there are 100 servers, as if they are going to diminish. and it was necessary to shoot and send.
On the site recently I did not read the news, but it said something about removing the VAC blocking, look.