3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KittenWoof 28.10.19 07:35 am

If the Father(Shawn) we are not the son? (Fallout 4)

Why I have not seen in any discussion of the view that the Father(Sean), we do not a son but a stranger? First, in the mission where we go to memories of Kellogg, the academic voice tells us that memory is a very recent, where 10-year-old Sean takes the hunter from a Colleague. And secondly, in the same stage on the radio a voice says Piper, that as usual she all fed up with their horror stories about the Institute. All of this suggests that if some time has passed, not 60 years, but much less. And the father himself sensibly to prove we could not, whether it is our biological son. And not for nothing we show the alleged model Cinta, repeats the appearance of a ten-year-old Sean. This is our real son, but the institution of it has worked. Maybe I missed something, because it is passed once and for BS, but I refuse to believe that he is the son.
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 28.10.19

KittenWoof
This of course can be for the blind, but his eye color depends on the color eyes of the protagonist, which could push the idea of kinship. I also had such idea, but to prove I can.

B
BarackKamacho 28.10.19

I actually find much more interesting how he has identified that the main character is his dad

I
Igor_Brewers 28.10.19

BarackKamacho
Or the nurse)

I
Igor_Brewers 28.10.19

Really interesting theory)

B
Basil44 28.10.19

KittenWoof wrote:
And not for nothing we show the alleged model Cinta, repeats the appearance of a ten-year-old Sean. This is our real son, but the institution of it has worked.
well, then you can continue - Father cancer, 10-year-old Sean is still small, and the successor is needed now. Father says about GG, releases it from the fridge, and watching him - that the replacement will be.
well Kellogg there casually lost - not a problem, will force GG to catch runaway synths. most importantly have someone to leave the Institute, and the brains that he (she) we are numb...
how do you like this idea?

A
Anomel Suna 28.10.19

Son. The question is closed.

S
Stoic 28.10.19

KittenWoof
Genetic analysis of the he (Sean senior) a close relative (like synths) is discussed in BS it seems.
But if a close relative, the only son.

Little Sean is clearly off the voice command - it Sint.

I think there is no ambiguity.

A
Alllex236 28.10.19

KittenWoof
Sean, who Kellogg is a synth, about this have so many articles, if you don't believe look through wiki fallout'a (Asylum)
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A8%D0%BE%D0%BD_(Fallout_4)

g
gmh4589 28.10.19

KittenWoof
I also had this idea. But gave her more. In the beginning, we clearly show the face of Kellogg, during the kidnapping of Sean. Then when GG finds out who this man is, he finds it, you notice that Kellogg is somehow not particularly old, well, of course, there is the assumption that not much time has passed between the kidnapping and the opening of the cryo tube GG to the shelter. Then, when we find old Sean, he said that it took about 60 years. But then it is not clear how Kellogg so well preserved, because then it should be at least 80-90 years.
Some lead to reflection can be implants found in the body of Kellogg, this may indicate that Kellogg synth (or perhaps a cyborg), and probably the second generation, the same as Nick Valentine. However, the game is not specified.
From this follow two options: the first - if Kellogg Sint, the Father can really be a son of the BIENNIUM; second - if the Kellogg people with cyberespionage (in previous games in the series had the opportunity to place dental implants and GG), was a maximum of 5-10 years, and then the Father lies, where is the son of GG - is unknown (along with Kellogg in his memories was probably one of the synths copies of Sean and the glass cell of the Institute also was obviously a synth, because the person cannot be deactivated by a voice command). 5-10 years is quite enough time for the manufacture of synthetics on the basis of the genetic code Sean.
So, this option may be.

d
darkpromo 28.10.19

gmh4589
The game States that the Institute has established cybernetic implants in Kellogg, to prolong his life, and at the moment of awakening GG he was already more than a hundred years.

L
Lagarium 28.10.19

KittenWoof wrote:
Maybe I missed something, because it is passed once and for BS, but I refuse to believe that he is the son.
*facepalm*
OMG, I missed something, but to believe that he is the son I refuse. as I'm yelling with you.

g
gmh4589 28.10.19

blazer666
Hmm... I haven't seen it. Where and when talk about it?

p
pmt 28.10.19

Everyone forgot what the robot said it took 210 years. When picked my son up, the scientists turned off the freezing camera in hand. But we were released because of a critical failure in the cryo-chamber, Kellogg killed everyone who was supposed to monitor the status of frozen. So lied the old man pretending to be our son, that he let us out. No it 210 years. And it should be 210 years. Old can be either a synth or just one of the scientist of the Institute.

Y
Yoba1212 28.10.19

pmt wrote:
No it 210 years.
Actually, all told, and terminals are written in the Institute. He is 210 years old, then frosted them all together. Just Sean pulled before 80 years. In the eyes of Sean, and Sint. Kellogg's cybernetic project, which was to live more than 200 years, and for that he was jealous of many.
Synths are the third generation to use cloned DNA of Sean, so call him Father.
Still in the terminal is written.
I particularly fouled with Subway like, for an adult everything is motynuli. You get to College, and know that all carandini, Stockton, and many others, agents of the Bureau of robotcontroller. )))

A
Artem_Burbon 28.10.19

There is one topic on this score, he noted. Of course , it is clear that the child from the beginning, this little synth and these memories are very fresh. However , I still do not believe that the Father is the son's. As we know the Institute is very long been working with the FEV virus to create synths of the third generation, however, did not succeed due to poor DNA infected people. For this reason, stole Sean, to obtain pure DNA. Only now, if in the memories of Kellogg, where he kidnaps the child to activate with other capsules dialami asylum, he will say something like I don't know why not all freeze, apparently the old man didn't want to leave unnecessary witnesses. Referred to a man who seem to runs. Apparently he is the Director of the Institute, then the very next memory with the synth-child this man is also mentioned by Kellogg. And that's what you get man has always been, and I know of only one man, so influential in the Institute is the Father ( Zimmer doesn't count , he escaped the synths involved). Many will say that its appearance depends on the appearance of HS , but who knows , maybe the body is created synthetically, or even how, the experiments with the FEV did not stop even once managed to create a synth of the third generation, the question of why? I think that the Director just wanted to continue to exist, and we lied with three boxes, what would we do there genocide was not satisfied.

V
Voin1 28.10.19

And I did not like at all, this concept that we are a parent play. So I had to ignore. I may be childfree want to play?

But took place at the Institute, there is seen constantly that the Father is behaving like a son, even dying.
And the Institute it constantly reminded and thank you, especially the synths, which just made of the DNA of the Father.

V
Voin1 28.10.19

Guy left the meeting with Sean in the style of Vader, I am your son. - Noooooo!

Y
Yakhychkvash 09.12.21

We read dialogues with our ass.
KittenWoof wrote:
First, in the mission where we go to Kellogg's memories, the scientist's voice tells us that the memory is very recent, where 10-year-old Sean is taken by a hunter from a Colleague.
It was the synth of young Sean, whom we soon meet at the Institute. Kellogg was specially sent to live with him in the city in order to push GG to search and eventually bring him to the Institute, and at the same time to get even with Kellogg, whose methods Sean also did not approve. Everything there was planned from the very beginning by Sean, who began to look for a successor for himself. With his own submission, GG was released from the capsule.

gmh4589 wrote:
Not much time had elapsed between Sean's abduction and the discovery of the GG cryocapsule in the hideout. Then, when we find Sean, already aged, he says that it's been about 60 years. But then it is not clear how Kellogg was so well preserved, because then he must be at least 80-90 years old.
The capsule was opened 60 years before the awakening of the GG. Sean is 60 years old, Kellogg is indeed much older than him and still remembers the founding of the NCR. In the game, this is repeatedly explained by the fact that Kellogg is a cyborg. He has a bunch of implants and fig knows what other modifications that allow him to stay at his peak even in extreme old age. Actually, it is highlighted there that these modifications negatively affect the mind of the host, because the program was curtailed, and Kellogg remained its only participant.

Sean is dying of some kind of illness, not old age. It is hinted that it could be saved, but he decided to stay and die as a human, and not exist in the form of a synth or a traveling psycho like Kellogg.

D
Darion69 11.05.22

gmh4589
people, apparently you did not go through the game very carefully once you ask such a question. SEVERAL times they said that Kellogg was modified, he is not a synth and not a man, he is a cyborg! Therefore, he lives so long and has not grown old, this is also said by Sean and various modifications found on his corpse. Play carefully

R
Rddr2112 16.11.22

It is absolutely obvious that it is not. The old man, mentioned during the defrosting of the sean - appears further. Capsules are designed for 200 years. The war started in 2077. The game has 2287. We were unfrozen. Frozen back. How much time has passed? Where did you get that much? They thawed us after about 200 years (a couple of months before). Then they froze again. After 10 years, a malfunction occurred, since the capsules are designed for 200 years. And we went out looking for Sean. Later flashbacks (following the hideout memories) mention Piper and Vergil (what happened to them almost the second we left the hideout). We are mentioned “apparently here we are just a decoy”, the same old man is mentioned. Which, obviously, has grown old by 10 years, which we have been missing. But was there a breakdown in the capsules? No. Ours was opened remotely. Guess who? Institute. What for? We are a backup option, with my son - it didn’t work out, he is only 10 years old, and the ideal person needs to hand over the reins of the institute. Pre-war. The old man realized that he would soon die. This is where a brilliant plan was born. Lie about the time of stay, do synta shona, lie about family affiliation.
It's super-obvious. If you read dialogs and terminals, this is easy to get to.
The irrefutable fact is that the old man is NOT OUR SON.