3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cybergun174 25.12.20 08:19 am

Bug with robbery [Finding Evidence] (Cyberpunk 2077)

In the area called [???] see the screenshot of the map, there is a task of robbery.

I came there, interrupted everyone, to complete the task you need to find evidence, rescan everything around, read all the chips, check everything around thoroughly, the task is not completed.

Bug? Or am I missing something, please help
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 25.12.20

Cybergun174
Yes, there is such garbage that, as in B3, sometimes the icons from the map do not disappear. I've met this several times already. Bug.

C
Cybergun174 25.12.20

Vyxyxol
So the task itself is also not considered completed, approaching this area the task appears and a characteristic sound of its appearance is issued.

C
ColtBlake 25.12.20

Cybergun174
Usually "evidence" is a bundle of junk, which will be indicated by the quest marker. Make sure to neutralize all opponents and pick up at least one item from the evidence package.
It helped me in a similar situation: loading before taking the quest, moving to another task and completing it, skipping time, saving-loading. I also noticed that when I first tried to complete the task, the drawing of the legendary cult weapon (monarch) did not appear in my bundle with evidence, and I had already picked it up. After the above actions, the drawing in the convolution appeared.

C
Cybergun174 27.12.20

Nothing from the above helped.

x
xStriiim 28.12.20

Cybergun174
Containers opened? In some of these tasks, you need to approach the containers. I remember this way I freed the type of slaves from the container. I also found a dead heifer in a container.
Your bug is similar as the desman writes. There was such a bug, I just scored and went to perform others, but that marker has already disappeared

C
ColtBlake 28.12.20

Cybergun174
For the sake of experiment, I rode this robbery: 6 guards and evidence on the employee's body.

After picking up items from his body, the task ended.

C
Cybergun174 30.12.20

ColtBlake
Damn what to do (((I can't do it, and there is no object on this body (
I got to the point of no return and wanted to complete all tasks, side, tarot, etc.). I
got stuck on this task.

M
MrSirexOfficial 15.01.21

Cybergun174
In this case, if this task is really considered not passed, you can try to complete it through the console. For a long time there has been a script to eliminate hung quests. Only if they are tracked.

I
Iluzia465337 15.01.21

This game is made of bugs but some bugs are funny

R
Radamel Falcao 15.01.21

Cybergun174
Maybe you have a person with evidence fell into the ground? I had this with a Japanese surgeon

_
_Str75_ 25.01.21

We bugged ALL the tasks with robbery, with no exceptions, whether to close the quest from the backpack, or from the body. The solution to the problem is reinstalling the game. After her, this numerous bug disappeared.