3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basilisk 25.12.20 08:19 am

Character shadow missing (Genshin Impact)

There is no shadow only from the character, all other shadows are displayed, everything is included in the settings (the vidyuhi driver has been updated).

12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basilisk 25.12.20

c
casper1k 25.12.20

Try to make the integrity of the files. As you start the game where there is a change of account, there will be a key, click on it and let it check the files.

v
vozdooh 25.12.20

Basilisk
Checked, I have the same thing. It looks like the character's shadow disappeared after update 1.2

B
Basilisk 25.12.20

When you choose the quality of the shadows to low, they appear in the character, and if you set the average and high quality, they disappear.

c
casper1k 27.12.20

vozdooh
you have some problems) I just tested it. I am fine)

M
Marko727 30.12.20

Everything is on ultra, there are shadows from objects, but from characters and from mobs

v
vigtor 30.12.20

3090 RTX apparently need to buy)

X
X_Foxters 01.01.21

Basilisk
Set the post-processing effects to medium and then the shadows will appear

B
Basilisk 05.01.21

X_Foxters
As soon as I started playing, post-processing settings higher than low (medium and high) gave graphic artifacts, then this was fixed.
I put post-processing and shadows on the middle ones, the shadow did not appear (if anything, the 7800 GTX). I also set all the settings to minimum, and the shadows to medium, the shadow from the character did not appear.

D
Dorymedont 12.01.21

I also caught this bug with the character's shadow immediately with the release of version 1.2 of the general manager. Wrote a ticket to tech support. Checked the files, cleaned the cache, updated the driver, and reinstalled the game to a different drive. Not the slightest change. Technical support acknowledged the existence of the bug and promised to fix it with the next patches. Dvidok game Unity, and sometimes it is not easy with it =)

c
casper1k 12.01.21

Dorymedont
Is this unit moving?

M
Mr. Maddog 05.08.21

The daughter is playing. After the last update, the shadows have become squares for characters. The eldest daughter plays on the laptop, she does not have such a problem.