3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex baker201555 25.12.20 08:19 am

Chairs in the monastery of fire magicians (Gothic 2)

Good afternoon, there was an argument with my Gothoman friends. As a child, when we played the 2.6 version of gold in English, it seemed to me that at night in the chairs that are located in the chambers of the magicians, fire magicians were sitting. Now they sleep at night.
And they say that they are still sitting there, who how?))
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 25.12.20

at a certain time in the evening they sit, like some non-writers in khorinis (a judge, for example), then they go to bed, it seems like it

a
alex baker201555 25.12.20

Here, and they tell me that no!
I checked it yesterday - they don’t sit in vanilla 2.6. Can you check?

m
mifora 25.12.20

really rhinestone go to sleep at 11) maybe they sat in the original or confused with someone

D
Demoniac 25.12.20

alex baker201555
There is a bug in the behavior of the characters. It touched the fire mages who were awake. Bulko, who did not urinate in the morning under the tree in front of Bennett's forge. Sekob, who attacked on any attempt at dialogue after collecting tribute for Onar. A judge who did not go to bed at night, but continued to sit in a chair in the governor's house.
It's all about the versions of the game. 2.6 ge and 2.7 eng. In which of them I can't remember which bugs.

a
alex baker201555 25.12.20

Demoniac
Do you now, in your version of Gothic, the fire magicians in the monastery sit in an armchair in their cells by the fireplace at night?

D
Demoniac 27.12.20

alex baker201555
I haven't done anything bad to you, why?
: D: D: D
WHAT FOR?
This game has such an atmosphere that if you start it, you will sit and play until you complete it.
In order. I saw your question last night. I downloaded it, installed it, by 6 in the morning I had already signed up as a novice, 30 minutes ago I beat everyone up after passing the test by fire and got the same mantle of fire. I completely forgot that it was enough to look even when I first entered the monastery: D
Repak from version 2.6 (fix). As I understood this is a fixed version for 64 bit Win 10.
Here is almost the entire alignment of who is where after midnight:
The Archmages sit in the hall all night
Spoiler
Marduk sleeps in his left wing
Spoiler
Gorax is on his right
Spoiler
Parlan sticks out like a pillar in the same place at the entrance
Spoiler
The situation is the same in the library. Science gnawing granite around the clock
Spoiler
Neoras does not leave his alchemical table in the basement
Spoiler
Talamon sticks out like an idol where it was placed)))
Spoiler
But the empty chairs and beds of the archmages in the left and right wings:
Spoiler

Write, if you have any more questions ... Then I'll read it. Now I need to sleep enough so that tomorrow morning I go to the Mine Valley for evidence: D
And I wanted to, damn it, I really wanted to play Skyrim for the New Year. But figurines))) Gothic will not let go.

a
alex baker201555 27.12.20

Possessed
Thank you bro! I myself stick in g2 on ng every time))

D
Demoniac 27.12.20

alex baker201555
))) And I have been in Scarima since 2011 as it came out, every year on New Year's Eve I send everyone to the bathhouse, and I myself play Sky: D In
principle, you can master the passage for the magician until the 31st. Yarkendar has already passed. Now in the valley of the mines, there will already be teleport runes, upon my return I will receive all the teleports of Khorinis. There will be less running. But chapter 4 for the magician, damn it. This is to buy back all the fake Salandrin papers! It is worn as if stung in the ass by all traders! Although if you rush to Yarkendar and thoroughly buy a "quick herring" in the pirate camp, you can do a sprint race on a jet thrust. 6-8 hours to speed up the game. Run the same makar and gather a team before sailing to Irdorat.