3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yen1995 25.12.20 08:21 am

due to offline steam cyberpunk activation of the game on personal steam freezes (DOTA2) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone. I have a problem with steam clients. I bought an offline cyberpunk activation. When I install all these files, then the game (dota2) hangs on my personal steam account and only the task manager helps to exit. I changed Windows three times to make sure of this. It hangs constantly. The seller says that this offline activation cannot affect this, but I checked three times - these cyberpunk files affect the game in my personal account. Is there anyone else with this problem?
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 25.12.20

Yen1995 Man,
you can download a game on any torrent tracker, since you already have no money, the game has no protection, but he buys offline activation, well, you are a megamind.

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

I bought a pre-order. So ask right away and then think KIBERMAX

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

and write only to the point ... or is someone bored? then go by

Y
Youxyxol 25.12.20

Yen1995
Cybermax says business. Is there any point in buying off-site activation when there is initially no protection on the game? Well, I would have bought some Valhalla there, and not Cyberpunk. xD

Yen1995 wrote:
then walk past
So you then go to the one from whom you took your office activation, and not to the PG forum. xD

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

one more ... read carefully

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

Read it
carefully ... smart guys damn it

M
MunchkiN 616 25.12.20

hmmm peck-peck-peck, I think the solution to the problem will be either buying a cyberpunk from an account on which Dota 2 or completely deleting all steam files from PeK and installing a steam launcher and Dota 2 from scratch. but it is not exactly.

s
shicha 25.12.20

Just wondering how much did you pay? They find such individuals somewhere = D it was known in advance that there would be no protection

K
KIBERMAX 25.12.20

Yen1995 Man
, complete reinstallation of steam and dota, well, I don’t know at all, checking the integrity of the cache for missing or damaged files, deleting the game config (dota), and even after you entered another account in your userdata folder, which is in the folder steam, another profile folder was also created, I'm not sure, but that's probably the problem.

PS but buying offline activation for a game without protection is super-mind.

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

MunchkiN 616
did everything (

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

KIBERMAX
Then I didn't know it. I bought it in November. I'll try, thanks

Y
Yen1995 25.12.20

shicha
I am the one who rarely surfs the Internet and plays ...

s
shicha 25.12.20

Anyone who rarely sits on the Internet does not know what offline activation is) and on the forum the playground does not create those, there is enough MB to do, but there is no mind)

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 25.12.20

You ask us for help, but you do it without respect (s)

d
dobro4insky 25.12.20

Yes, if cyberpunk broke Dota, a monument would be erected to him during his lifetime ...

S
SPR1GGAN 25.12.20

a typical user of the dotka)) yab even said a bright one to imagine))

will buy an offline active game that was on each torrent 2 hours before the release))
then attach the broken dot to the offline Steam client to
demolish Windows 3 times)))

Yen1995 ATP
dude, I have been like this for a long time did not get lost))
for this here is a link to the verified tracker
http://poisk-zerkala.innal.top/

Y
Yen1995 01.01.21

well, one more. What a bright ... another smart guy. I rarely play games, and did not know about hacking. Do not bother chat, in fact write. Stupid or something

Y
Yen1995 01.01.21

shicha
well, a fool at all? smart guys amaze me .... do your homework and don't litter the chat

Y
Yen1995 01.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
what was it for? What kind of respect .... you are not stupid, but read carefully. by

Y
Yen1995 01.01.21

WRITE THE FACT. KEEP THE REST WITH YOURSELF. DO NOT SHOULD. I WANT TO SEE THE ANSWER.
AND MORE: DOWNLOADED GAME LICENSE FROM TORRENT .... PROBLEM WITH THE CYBERPUNK GAME ITSELF