3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
llucifer 25.12.20 08:21 am

the game constantly crashes and there are red-pink interference. (Genshin Impact)

Help someone, please, I recently downloaded the genshin and during the game everything suddenly crashes to the desktop, usually this happens when performing various tasks. Moreover, red and pink interference appeared, they are all over the map and cannot be removed in any way. I tried reinstalling - it didn't help. I could not find information about this on the Internet.

2 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 25.12.20

llucifer
What's in other games?
What does the Windows (Event Viewer) log write after it is thrown to the desktop? (An important event in the same minute as it was thrown, with a yellow triangle or a red cross)
In theory, the error will be in Application
Maybe in "System"
Monitor or TV?
Interface for connecting a video card to a monitor TV?
What kind of video card?

c
casper1k 25.12.20

I had such a garbage) Bam and everything is pink and purple. Moreover, both in the game and everywhere it was. The cable from Monica came off) So check it. MB is the same garbage) And if this is only in the game, then answer the questions of the person who wrote to you above. We will come up with the MB together. For you did not provide us with any information on your pc) And play wang, such a thing.