3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
temamulticoloredeyes 25.12.20 08:21 am

The Legend of Beowulf (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I followed Grendel's trail, I had to look at the cow and listen to a monologue, I did not notice this and went further along the trail, got into the cave, found the key, opened the door and took out the monster with two blows, then nothing happens, I go back up, I go again to the mark, and she is on a cow, Eyvor mumbled something and again I need to go into the cave, I go down, some acid fog has already appeared, the monster croaks something while I go down, well, when I come, of course, there is no monster there not anymore.
Awesome, this game already pisses me off, in Lunden, the warehouse is bugged, now the quest is faulty.
We'll have to roll back the save, and there I collected 10 soms (small, bitches) for an hour and didn't save.
Everything is boiling inside from such gameplay.

So be careful not to miss a single fucking cow, even if all tracks lead to the cave)
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
sapov 25.12.20

temamulticoloredeyes Onion
for catfish help

B
BarSwiss 25.12.20

Big problem with the Legend of Beowulf mission. We reached the church with the heroine and nothing else can be done, although according to the video there you have to inspect several places inside and go upstairs to the wounded soldier. No dialogue, no options to do something. I changed the time of day, tried to leave the location and return. No options.
For a long time and deeply I sit in the passage of the game, the problem has not been solved. The patches are all worth it. I play on PS4Pro