3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
9Waded9 25.12.20 08:24 am

Lack of Vee clothing physics and NOT storyline NPCs / Opponents (Cyberpunk 2077)

I noticed that in addition to the storyline NPCs (Takemura / Evelyn, etc.), other game characters have and !!! the main character lacks animation of the physics of clothes (Jackets, raincoats, shirts). It looks very strange in my opinion, especially in 2020, and especially from the creators of my beloved Witcher 3, where the physics of the fabric was excellent (I just loved to run in the Bear set). I was looking for a similar topic in various forums, but it seems that I was the only one who noticed it. In my opinion, the lack of tissue physics really hurts the feeling of immersion in the game world. Unsubscribe - who knows what and thinks on this topic. Thanks in advance!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex hawk 25.12.20

9Waded9
Obviously the same hack. 1-person view, f * ck was scored on that and that's it.

9Waded9 30.12.20

Alex Hawk
Do you think they will fix it?

C
Coronavirus 30.12.20

9Waded9
No. These are cosmetic little things, so to speak. Specifically, the physics itself in the game is just ridiculous. Actually the master-magnet for bugs is mainly famous for physics bugs. For clarity
Spoiler
Physics will correct the maximum to a satisfactory level and no more. We remember the same Witcher 2. There are still minor bugs left, red!

9Waded9 30.12.20

Coronavirus
Sadness, sadness)

C
Coronavirus 30.12.20

9Waded9
Come on, it's not worth this hack to experience any emotions. Gag reflex only: D.
I, frankly, will be glad if the studio goes bankrupt and ceases to exist. After all, their shares have more than doubled. However, in this case, no one will fix the existing bugs.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 30.12.20

Coronavirus
why are you sitting on the forum of a game that you have not entered, wasting your time, hating developers, everyone who liked it, and so on.
PS. I just don't like Las of As 2, but I have never visited the forum of this game, and I do not wish them anything at all, just give a shit about it and that's it.

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
Human nature is as follows: to get in there, what you will not do, in our case, do not play this game.

C
Coronavirus 30.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
Yaroslav Bondarev wrote:
why are you sitting on the forum of a game that you have not entered.
If you read this topic carefully, you may notice that a person asked a question to which I answered.
Yaroslav Bondarev wrote:
I just don't like Las of As 2, but I have never visited the forum of this game.
The lewdness you mentioned is impermissible for normal people. Therefore, to go into such topics is to dirty yourself. Cyberbook, unlike this dirt, could become a normal game. I didn't. But there is nothing dropping human dignity in this game, therefore, you can sit on its forums. And of course no one has canceled the criticism yet. Or does it really hurt your eyes?

Y

Coronavirus
just if you carefully read the topic, then your second post about "trash" will be superfluous, not answering the questions of the author of the topic. Actually, I also comment on it. The man asked about the physics of clothes, not about stocks, bankruptcy and your emotions.
PS. you put 1 point on the game, subscribe to it, write in other posts that you don't care about this buggy toy, but at the same time you shit everywhere with your opinion. "Hater? What hater"

C
Corpse for jellied meat 30.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
And this is written by a person who does this himself
Yaroslav Bondarev wrote:
you put 1 point on the game, subscribe to it, write in other posts that you don't care about this buggy toy, but at the same time you shit everywhere with your opinion. "Hayter? What a hater"
Hypocrisy, such hypocrisy: D
If you don't get it, look at your profile and pay attention to your own assessment of a game like GTA5
Spoiler
I also gave it 1 point. But only because of the lack of Russian voice acting, however, like all other games without it.

Y

Corpse on jellied meat
to put 1 ball in the game hypocrisy? or how does it manifest itself?
I do not call the person above a hypocrite, I call him a hater.

C
Corpse for jellied meat 30.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
Drove;). If we continue in the same spirit, then we will catch prey for offtopic, flood and so on. I think neither you nor I want this, especially because of the shitty game.
The topic was created about shabby physics, and this is what it is - a fact on the face. Personally, my opinion is that physics will not be corrected there. Well, in that sense, globally. In the best case, they will twist such moments as sinking into textures, behavior of cars, corpses. You can't make candy out of shit, and you can't squeeze more out of such a shitty engine like REDengine. In fact, this same REDengine 3 was slightly modified and all its problems were already visible in The Witcher 3, even a good three dozen patches did not help there.