3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 25.12.20 11:00 pm

Difficulties with opponents in the secret ending (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hi everyone!
Almost finished the game, that's bullshit. Can't kill arasaki robots. Stupidly ooooochen little damage goes on them. I shot the guns at them, now they follow me stupidly. And I still can't kill them. Already Amy threw grenades and whatever he did. I play on low, because on super-high and even medium, the initial opponents with the close one stupidly took me away. Barely barely 1 almost finished off, and there probably still dofiga will be. HZ. Which gun do you recommend or what?

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ixiot 25.12.20

Judging by the shard, they are above you in level.

I
Igor Malenik 25.12.20

Ixiot
If I don't confuse anything, then even at level 50 they will be shards.

I
Ixiot 25.12.20

Igor Malenik
Well, the shard is definitely a high level, I have already met enemies with shards and I also killed them for a long time.

I
Igor Malenik 25.12.20

Ixiot
I even on the highest difficulty killed everyone with the top build, but in the final mission I can't.

E
Eriori 25.12.20

You take and use a demon's closure on them, or a weapon with electronic damage. Electronic magnetic with the armor-piercing perk also blows it only on the way.

s
solus. 25.12.20

My God, are you kidding me? At the highest difficulty, I killed these robots with the "Closing" demon at once. And he flipped all the others out of a pumped-up revolver. How do you play, what are these funny robots a problem for you? I even soaked Smeshera from the first call, without straining at all (I had to take three first-aid kits, more did not immediately follow his assistants).

I
Ixiot 25.12.20

Well, I didn't have a secret ending. So xs how I would have fought with them, but I was confused by a shard. I saw a similar shard on enemies that were taller than me.

E
Eriori 27.12.20

Ixiot
I took off my armor with a charged shot and took off 80% of my HP, and when he ran away, the closure blew him away.

I
Ixiot 27.12.20

Eriori
Ya Smeshera almost shot with a craft legendary sniper rifle, she has critical hits in the head of 130k-180k. But the sniper is usually my last argument.

R
ReXSniper 30.12.20

Ixiot
Ashura - 1.5 headshots and so far any barefoot. A couple of times I had to load the save, because Ashura's sniper kills cyberpsychs in the head right away, but they must be kept alive and this is at maximum difficulty.
After creating the "legendary closure", the need for weapons disappears altogether)

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

ReXSniper
I put a mod on the snipe for non-lethal cartridges. One shot at Cyberpsych and he falls unconscious.

R
ReXSniper 30.12.20

Ixiot
Mod removes head damage bonus

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

ReXSniper
Don't give a damn about that if the sniper still knocks out cyber-psychics with one shot.