3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.12.20 11:00 pm

lost connection with the server (Diablo 2)

Recently, a loss with the server began, last night it was about 23, today
I wanted to understand this server lags or am I having problems? (before this was not)

everything happens suddenly, I can not do anything in the game, except for walking, then the inscription is lost with the server, I immediately check the Internet, open the browser, everything works,

close the game, open it starts looking for the server to connect does not find, several times , nothing, the restart helps the game starts, the server finds it and I play as if nothing had happened

, someone has something like that and what to do about it ??

I play from an alternate client, Win10 system
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Bitardsky 25.12.20

Do you agree?

R
RomanDII 25.12.20

Alexey Bitardsky
with what?

O
Obsessed 25.12.20

starts looking for a server to connect does not find
RomanDII, he needs your help in finding a server)

W
Wuhaniel Archangel 27.12.20

It happens periodically. Once every couple of days it is stable.

O
Obsessed 27.12.20

: DD Madarator sensed danger!

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

malloc wrote:
loss of losses,
well, when something very valuable falls out, but you cannot pick it up, remember)

O
Obsessed 27.12.20

Win10
RomanDII system , here ^ your main problem. for a comfortable game on pg you need win7. but rather XPyusha. ;-)

R
RomanDII 27.12.20

Obsessed
xs, half a year the flight was normal and before reset it also played for half a year or a year there were no problems

f
firkax 27.12.20

http://www.rubattle.net/support/10/

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

in the game all the rules, the wire was stupid ... I play on the Wi-Fi the flight is normal, but only if I find it in the game,
but periodically Lost Connect, when in the chat, is this the norm?

O
Obsessed 06.03.21

RomanDII, buy / crimp another wire - it will generally be better, not only for d2. You will make a friend - put her on a wifi ;-) and yes, I joked about win10 above, a dozen of offc rules.

C
Carpet 06.03.21

firkax
Wow, the whole screen is how to open the command line

R
RomanDII 06.03.21

Obsessed
yes wire okay. But the chat, there is clearly a problem in the server, if I chat for a long time and it does not matter if I communicate or not, then the connection is cut off, while by the way I can read the chat, i.e. I see how he "runs", but there is no longer to write, since the sign "Lost Connect".
If I play, then no problem

O
Obsessed 06.03.21

Carpet, I would not advise you to follow dubious links, all of a sudden there are viruses or cheats ;-)

there is clearly a problem in the
RomanDII server , and zinkani to Mr. but I would still buy the wire))