3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karlos BiBi 25.12.20 11:01 pm

Can't put Mods! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi guys! I downloaded the license, installed it. Version 1.39, I pull mods that seemed to be optimized for this version, but I have a constant error, writes that the mods are not suitable. Please tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong ?! I throw the files where necessary, their game sees.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 25.12.20

Karlos BiBi
and fashion from where ??? pirated or from the workshop ???

v
vovangt4 25.12.20

Sorento NSK
What does pirate mods mean? That there is a license for mods)))) Mods are created by ordinary users who understand how to do it, by the modding community, and are uploaded to sites or to the steam workshop, there are mods that authors prefer to upload to sites, and they are not in steam, and pirated and licensed mods do not exist. For example, there are no cards in Steam, there are no mods from Denis (jazzycat) and many others in Steam, but they are not pirated! I myself have made my own mods in the past, and updated others, and uploaded to this site, but I did not upload one to Steam.

v
vovangt4 25.12.20

Karlos BiBi
It can also write incompatible because there is not enough DLC that the mod requires, if you do not have the DLC that is required for the mod to work, the mod will not work and the manager will say not compatible.

S
Sorento NSK 27.12.20

vovangt4
well, yes, I put it wrong)))

V
Vadim071 01.01.21

Hello guys everyone! I downloaded the license, the latest version is 1.39. I wanted to install a rusmap map but nothing works. The game crashes on startup. maybe I'm doing something wrong? And so with all cards, but the usual mods work!