3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pip boy 25.12.20 11:05 pm

Shimmering Artifacts (Beyond Good Evil)

I launch the game (from beech), and it is buggy - everything flickers. In general, playable, but not pleasant. What to do?

Hardware:
GF 8600 GTS (firewood forceware 162)
Core Quad 6600 2.4Ghz
WinXp Pro ENU Sp3
RAM 2 Gb
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex dgreat 25.12.20

With default settings, Geforce also encountered interface flickering and some graphical effects. I solved the problem as follows. In the configuration utility, in the advanced graphics settings, turned off the Triple-buffering options, and Fastflip (corrected the typo).
If anyone has a lack of sync between sound and video in game videos, then in the video driver settings you need to enable V-sync (sync with vertical scanning)
ps I look, has the announcement of the continuation caused a new wave of interest in the game?

N
Nemesis 25.12.20

Thanks for the settings, I'll try

J
Jim-dok 25.12.20

Where are the video driver settings?

D
Denv3r 13 25.12.20

The same problem as with Pip Boy, please help, who did it, the method suggested by Alex dGreat did not help, I tried everything! ((

L
Lyria 25.12.20

I have a Radeon hd 4850 card, when I launch the game settings or the game itself, it says that the firewood is out of date. Updated to the latest - the same. In the game, the inscriptions and the SUMA menu are flickering ((maybe something else. Unpleasant. Maybe someone knows how to fix the problem?

N
Nemesis 25.12.20

Try to reset all settings to a minimum. If the problem disappears, then we solve it by alternating twisting to max.

W
White EvGenius 25.12.20

Yes, unfortunately, the problem was not solved in this way :( I
thought maybe because of Win7, but people have problems on XP too

W
White EvGenius 25.12.20

I solved my problem like this:
Disabled HW Vertex Processing with additional settings.

In general,

Try to reset all settings to a minimum. If the problem disappears, then we solve it by alternating twisting to max.

V
Vyrus4321 25.12.20

when I twisted everything to a minimum, the glare of the luminous objects became sharper. but digging further, it may help. the same problem.

V
Vyrus4321 25.12.20

White EvGenius, helped! to everyone who has win7 and a graph from G-force watch the advice. guy, LOW BOW TO THE MOST Flickering EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[
[Murderface] 25.12.20

White EvGenius is right. HW Vertex Processing must be disabled. I have Win 7 x64 and GeForce. Thanks to him, it helped

S
SeriousSam666 25.12.20

Thank you guys very much. =) The same canoe was with a flickering of the interface and some graphic effects - I turned off both parameters associated with vertex processing and everything went like clockwork. =)

P
Popkahontass 25.12.20

Thank you! Really works !!!

t
tori_tori 25.12.20

Help ... Please ... Nothing, you hear, nothing from the above does not help! I don't know what to do ... BG&E I launch this game (from beech) the screen jumps when the girl walks or runs ... And even on hovercraft! I can hardly do anything! What advice can you give?

A
Alexey Khmelevsky 25.12.20

I solved the problem with textures in the same way as in the case of the game Scarface: The world is yours.
Running the game through 3DXRipper helped.

L
Lex Play 25.12.20

years have passed and the problems are still the same ... it's time to throw out the laptop and start saving for a computer :)
after installing the crack (voice acting + text) + (increasing FPS) everything started to freeze wildly. cuts my eyes terribly.
before the installation of the increase in FPS - alleeeeee was out of sync. in the video at the very beginning they are still sitting, and she is already yelling that she raises the dome.
Windows 10. type I can play high. but help me get rid of the friezes anyway, please.
I've been trying to fix them for 14 hours. :(

G
Gennady Vikulov 24.05.21

Nothing helped me personally, so I decided to play this game. Since I have never played it.
I tried everything, it only saves me to change the screen resolution to almost a minimum. You understand, this is not very cool ...

R
Robert_The_producer 19.08.21

Gennady Vikulov
for 2021. In general, absolutely nothing helped me either. I tried everything from the Internet. I decided to lower the resolution down to 1280 by 960. And it helped What is strange, I did not notice much difference between this resolution and my maximum one. The game is old, so the campaign is simply not designed for such high resolutions.

P
Prohoemag 03.01.22

You can set everything to the maximum, and check the boxes on all the items, just put anti-aliasing in the middle or turn it off.