3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Evgenievich 25.12.20 11:10 pm

Tell me how to better and more optimally perform tasks in the game ... (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Guys, I need your help with the game Pillars of Eternity 2 - Deadfire. Tell me what is the best and most optimal way to complete tasks in the game so that you can complete them as much as possible?
At the moment, I run stupidly wherever possible, but to be honest, I'm tired of such running around and the meaning is lost. I want to maintain some kind of balance, and the story Missions to go through and so that I do not miss the side Missions.
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 27.12.20

Alexander Evgenievich
Didn't I answer you here:
https://forums.playground.ru/pillars_of_eternity_deadfire/po_kakomu_printsipu_vypolnit_absolyutno_vse_missii_pobochki_v_igre-998599/

Side missions don't go anywhere if you haven't completed them yet. And you yourself will have to cut the plan of passage, everyone has their own. It is most convenient to complete side effects in a pack after each quest of the main task. And how much exactly is up to you. You can do them as you find them. I have already explained about faction quests.
If you're just tired of playing, take a break for a few days, this is useful.