3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bomber 26.12.20 01:16 am

Why is it so easy? (Warframe)

In general, I decided to check out what kind of game it was, I went through the starting quests, so I was already surprised that the levels were too high and there were few opponents, somehow it was too easy.
Now you need to perform all sorts of side missions and the problem is that these missions are of the type - in short, we all break forward at maximum speed and chop up enemies like butter
That is, the enemies are so weak that all missions can be passed alone by purely beating enemies with a stock stick.
In the company it turns into a stupid race on the level a la "have time to hit the mob"
such an easy game I have not met yet.
Why swing guns, grind, put mods if all enemies are killed with a stick?

The question is - it will always be like this, or is it just some kind of bug I have or is it a feature of the game?
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
The karmazen 26.12.20

You just get a little further

R
R_Foxworth 26.12.20

Go ahead, swing, then the Abyss awaits, Draco, the final bosses of the planets - then it will become more difficult)

_
_sem_ 26.12.20

go on a survival mission and try to hold out for 1 hour

t
this isnt weed 26.12.20

R_Foxworth
Draco is now survival, so swing now on Sedna, Berekhinya

B
Bomber 26.12.20

The KarmaZen
R_Foxworth
How long does it take to swing to normal difficulty? otherwise you don't want to run 500 missions for 5 minutes each, it's a waste of time.
_sem_ Is
there a whole hour to shoot mobs?

_
_sem_ 26.12.20

Bomber
go into the abyss on a high level of difficulty and will not last 30 minutes

C
Chile 26.12.20

Bomber
Level 1-20 Enemies - very easy.
25-40 levels - do not go down quickly and give a good rebuff themselves.
50-70 - no joke here.
80-100 - Monster
> 100 - serious bussines.

And you're probably still 5-20.

T
The karmazen 26.12.20

Bomber
Well, the genre of the game itself implies a waste of time, quality, farming, craft. Everything takes time. It took me two weeks to get to places where the solo is already tight. Personally, they deliver me survivors with the infected, especially the initial ones. There, after work, without much strain, you can shred them into mincemeat.

H
HunterS0UL 26.12.20

Chilya
Oh, you have forgotten the periodic DE jokes with 100-9999 enemies for "potatoes". Mission aka "what did they smoke?". )))

Bomber
Welcome to the beginning of the journey. )
Then you will feel all the charm of being, when your first Stalker comes to you (kill the boss, receive a warning letter). When he shows up on a mission ... Oh, that'll be that kind of feeling. )
Then, during the mission "Second Dream", you will open your brick factory from its improved version. )) Again, dogs, cats, archwing, syndicates ... You haven't seen anything yet, believe me. ))

B
Bomber 26.12.20

_sem_
but how to choose the difficulty level?
Chilya
how to quickly gain the level of enemies?
HunterS0UL
what to do to see all the power?
The KarmaZen is a
pity that there are few enemies for farming, very few enemies

T
The karmazen 26.12.20

Bomber
How long do you play?)

B
Bomber 26.12.20

The KarmaZen
5 hours, probably 20-30 missions have already passed

H
HunterS0UL 26.12.20

Bomber
Yes, everything is as usual: swing the guns; increase the rank of mastery; do the missions presented in the code.

Now everything has changed, so now you still need to complete tasks on each planet in order to open access to other planets.

Plus, in order to get good guns, you will need to work with syndicates (at the third rank of mastery it will open), ask for a clan to copy blueprints in laboratories, and then close the rifts in order to get primes.
So you will only be able to see "all the power" after 100 (minimum) hours.

Farm, grind, etc. best for survival. Many, many mobs. ))
Start-up tip: save 100k credits and buy a blueprint for a "vacuum cleaner" (aka "carrier") in the store. The thing itself will collect loot from mobs. Well, he will drive away mobs with a shotgun. ))

T
The karmazen 26.12.20

Bomber
Well, you haven't seen anything yet) Everything is ahead.

A
Arturec05 26.12.20

Chilya the
level of enemies depends on the location, the farther the planet, the cooler the enemies. You can go on sorties, it requires a frame rank of 30. On sorties, enemies are from 50 to 100. If you want a lot of enemies for farming, then go for survival into the abyss.

B
Bomber 26.12.20

HunterS0UL
understood, I have already accumulated 100k credits, but I don't have any blueprints available in the store :(
Astrallines
Arturec05
Clearly. :( It's just that I still have a low rank, and nothing of the above is available to me, only missions with 10-20 mobs and a huge level are available where you run longer than you kill mobs

I understand correctly that it is better to play alone for now - I will get more loot than dividing 20 mobs by 4?

H
HunterS0UL 26.12.20

Bomber
Here the loot goes to everyone, regardless of who flunked it. It just might be more fun to run in company. Again, it becomes difficult for one to survive when the mobs get thicker, therefore it is convenient to take people who, if anything, will "raise".

Blueprints are now obtained like this:
-Opened shop.
-Chose the "Companions"
tab -Chosen "Carrier"
-A picture with this guard will appear. On the right, there will be a menu offering to buy it for platinum. Above you need to press the middle button (the "Create" tab) and buy a drawing for play money.

B
Bomber 26.12.20

HunterS0UL
will now stir up the companion, the more it is really useful, isn't it?

S
SimplyTheCat 26.12.20

Bomber
Judge for yourself: you practically do nothing, but he draws all the loot to you and smashes enemies with a shotgun (although not so powerful)
Among other things, the guards of Dirig and Helios are useful because Diriga constantly spam enemies with electricity, becoming them and inflicting relatively normally damage, among other things, can shoot enemies from a long distance, and helios automatically scans all enemies, entering them into the code, which allows you to later train on researched enemies in the simulacrum.
And for questions, you can also look at the wiki: http://ru.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Home_page

B
Bomber 26.12.20

Pasani walked a little more and missions for 400 mobs appeared, this is a bloody MASS, now ENOUGH for mobs
Also opened the ability at the standard warfarm Excalibur, the last one on the list - a sword is activated that cuts everyone and everything, spending mana a lot, it seemed to me imbalanced compared to him, other abilities like blind the enemy or cut with a blow are some kind of dumb, right?