3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19 07:41 am

Prison Haran (Dying Light)

In General, the topic about the DLC. Does anyone even understand the joke with the prison? In the sense that she hardcore nuclear war - it is clear (to this life I did not prepare, warn, damn it, it should), but okay, here it is - the coveted weapons. Cut timer - what? WTF? I mean... It's like that at all? Regardless of the time spent on running around/from zombies through the corridors to the Armory and shopping popping difficult cases, given one poor minute? Or what, or how, or where? In General, please share your experience and, most importantly, the result. It was worth it? For me it was not worth, more resources were spent than in the result obtained. This is for me personally something went wrong?
36 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 28.10.19

I was fun: ran in the Armory, cut the timer, I started with sweaty palms to open the chests, assuming that the timer counts down the time TO OPEN LOCKS.... The timer has ended, I'm happy with three unlocked, going to ransack the chests...... Curtain, Finita la Comedia! I was thrown to the entrance to the damn jail, without any warning and without the ability to pick up loot from the THREE chests OPEN..... The timer, therefore, works in principle for everything, i.e., both the castles and collecting loot. An excellent impression was left after this adventure - replay did not and I don't have anyone to recommend....

T
Tdante 28.10.19

That this prison is an utter failure. The reward is not worth the effort. Without a timer maybe it will be still rules. But damn, I didn't have any very complicated lock, which means the chance of loss of gold - almost zero. Yes, in itself, the mission is not interesting. Hallway-sweep-repeat. One at a time. Stadium significantly more interesting.

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

Of course... Gift horse, of course, the teeth do not look, but damn, it's just unfair to the players.
And the Stadium does not pass can. Prison the second time (and one death) were given, but the Stadium, infection, single-player is very complex...

E
EvilEgorMan 28.10.19

No one can understand... why are you whining?! Robbery prison came out great, the developers have tried, and what you reward crap, so it's only your fault, the faster you go, the better the reward, for example, I went with a friend for 12 minutes and got the award of masters, in chests one of legendary (both get 4 chests to open) and left happy, trying to get to the Guru, the reward is worth the effort, just need to put in a little more than the commenters above!

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

EvilEgorMan
It's great when you have the strength and enthusiasm to with the same map in the company of a friend (not the first time you 12 minutes have passed, right?). And I, for example, from friends no one in the DL is not playing. In solo it took me half an hour on your first playthrough. Through Raisa fighters under the booster without stopping to run, the jumpers give a light, destroyers sturdy... But it's whatever. The timer in the Armory - that's where the meanness. The very time for more valuable rewards - nothing idea, stimulates interest and makes you think with his head as quickly as possible and with minimal losses to kill the crowd infected with the jumpers mixed up. Okay, let's say. But about the timer in the Armory, nothing and no one warns. And when after the fight with the final boss in soap foam and break into the room and even look did not really have time like cut the countdown... 60 seconds, of which 20 just for the animation goes. Just awesome.
No, the first impression of the DLS ugly. And, of course, the second, third or fifth time it was clearly easier given, but replay is a hell no no desire. That's all.

E
EvilEgorMan 28.10.19

Olly-alpha
Well the first time (solo) I got to go in 15 minutes and I knew that there will be a timer and have time out, second time I did it in 12 minutes (with one another), the third in 5:15 simple, the main thing is to be prepared and this is not hell, jog :)

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

EvilEgorMan
And I do not believe without proof. Seriously, do not believe, because for the first time there should be at least the time to Orient, to find a way to bypass the blocked levels, know where the breaks + some rooms don't open until you deal with the enemies inside, plus some doors require hacking, and that's not counting the destroyers in the end. When you clearly know where you are going and what will happen next, you can with one arrow to run for 15-20 minutes, and then pumping the weapon will be solved (for example, if the crossbow, which fansatic even jumpers if carefully aim). And when you first see this prison, then 15 minutes... Then with each other you would not for 12, but much faster passed, if one of the two - such a guru alone.

E
EvilEgorMan 28.10.19

Olly-alpha
And why there is killing? well, except for the soldiers in the same room. The cloaking potion + rocket and everything! and the destroyer is not difficult with a shotgun to kill... don't understand what the problem is...

K
KobzevVegan 28.10.19

Olly-alpha
Played this game 15 hours the first day, as established for Steam. 8 hours have passed that prison without firing a bullet. The first couple of hours trying to kill one armed soldier. By prokrastsya difficult. Ended up soaking one killed by a pipe with electricity. Received the first 10-15 rounds and your gun. Began to kill the soldiers one by one. Picked up their ammo. Total I killed all the soldiers and I had about 100 rounds. It's hard for me to play against monsters. At first I was afraid to die. And in the end, spent all the bullets. And when I to 8 o'clock got to the last location, I started googling out. Why? Because the first burglar with a hammer I couldn't destroy with their feet. I finally lured him close and ran to the door with a latchkey. 10-20 times I only died there. Cheers lockpicks worked. I quickly went in and locked the door.

So here's the search results: you have to kill monsters. I almost cried. I have zero ammo, stick nails, plain pipe 2 PCs with lesson 24 and 30. I was able with the help of thugs to blow up the 2 barrels next to them. Of course I died. But they were alive. I started to finish them with his pipe and stick. Spent them all. Started with overclocking and with jump kicking. In the end, I gave up. I spent 10 hours in jail (remember that I started playing yesterday and apart of the mission to include electricity and underground Parking, I did not pass. Oh yeah, in the Parking lot spent 3-4 hours without weapons. Collected all 5 sets.)
Here is a screenshot. It shows only the time when I was moving, excluding pauses. Don't know by the way whether in game time, the time spent on breaking locks.)
In the screenshot 4 hours 38 minutes. This is not a half hour like you usually write.

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

KobzevVegan
Then there's all about pumping (as at the start DLS of the player, of course, also do not warn). I was going somewhere at levels closer to the 20th, when normal monsters (not including jumpers) did not pose a special danger, plus a weapon with a decent damage already. Hence half an hour. And the weak Persian and starter sticks-shooter games out there and ten hours seems to be pretty good indicator. )) In the sense that as for me - there is not becauses generally impossible to pass, is banal there is nothing to show enemies.
On the other hand, a purely philosophical question: and what for to go there when he and the Legend in full swing, and the inventory is overloaded with Golden swords and batons, and pockets full of amps... Then have to run around the prison makes no sense, just enough. But that's just a digression.

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

EvilEgorMan
I mean, why kill? Just soldiers like to kill and not necessary - through them you can just run. And the room with the jumpers without killing them impenetrable disguise doesn't work (black well see through it), the room was breaking from the mutants at the end of it - a door with a difficult lock in order to go further. Plus, if I confuse nothing, the goons and a crowd of the infected just won't open, yet all will not be killed. The destroyers in the end, as it is also the final bosses, they have to endure to get to the Armory and get a timer in the face.

J
Johnn_Jetrix 28.10.19

Olly-alpha
I once held the DL (pure plot 100%), now started again. 8% of the plot) Is impossible. I don't understand why no alert level? It was the first jumpers which I have killed (and with the bat scored). Thugs never went away - it's really not without firearms. They do a bit of damage is purely bounce in different directions and all. I'd developed a bat hit for this crap...

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

Johnn_Jetrix
No firearms really - I fire actually killed them, but again, so: at the start of a sufficient amount of waste for abundant crafting even such shuriken many players simply do not. So Yes, preduprejdali in the beginning it would be - like, before a certain level is better not to meddle, and in the end you will have only a minute to open the four locks, get ready. But no, why.

K
KobzevVegan 28.10.19

Olly-alpha
Prompt, please, as the cartridges to make or where to buy them? (picked up the gun in prison, you want to use there)

O
Olly-alpha 28.10.19

KobzevVegan
So any merchant bought, a rifle is almost always in abundance.

x
xXD0OmGuYXx 28.10.19

Here's the problem: I went into this prison, not much came out. Cannot replace the tracking task with a window of information: monitored job cannot be changed in the current part of the story. As a job to replace? Surely jail must pass?

M
MentaLInsanE 28.10.19

Dovakin225
I was in the same situation, can't get out of this padlyuchey mission

T
Tkadcoer 28.10.19

EvilEgorMan
I'm new LVL 12 went to jail and spent all the resources. Not passed and two destroyers. 10/10 burning farts.
And I have a gun for 100 damage and shuriken with Molotov cocktails were a couple of grenades. The passage took 2 hours. In General, sitting in indignation. Stupid job :(((

a
angryfish99 28.10.19

I scored rounds. Although, there them all first and spent. And the timer, Yes, brutal. But I have a couple of minutes was. Or three.

S
SR3M 28.10.19

That steep when did the maze and pointed to a bunch of zombies?