3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abomination321 26.12.20 01:16 am

Multiplayer (No Man's Sky)

How will multiplayer be implemented in the game?
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 26.12.20

And no how, if you meet someone, then you can’t do anything, full of seams and not a game, the point is this in multiplayer. 4 hours you discover the planets, and then what xs.

R
RedFleecer 26.12.20

Developers are silent, they give information in portions. There were rumors that you might meet a player, but you wouldn't even understand that this is a player :( (that is, no icons or anything that would distinguish him from other NPC-owls)

L
Lex slim 26.12.20

There is no information at all. For developers, everything is based on the word "possible." For more than three months to the exit, there you can twist this.

L
Laysen 26.12.20

They said that the world is very big, the probability of meeting a player is very small, even if you agreed to meet on the planet, it will still be very difficult for you to find each other.

G
Gromikadze 26.12.20

Shared tusa at the center of the universe? :)
I wonder if space objects like quasars, asteroid belts, black holes, pulsars will be realized ...

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 26.12.20

dead end idea

X
Xenomorph_drone 26.12.20

So far, nothing is really clear. Closer to the release, we will be told the situation with Multiplayer. If there is multiplayer, then players will hang out in the center of the galaxy.

J
Jebvo 26.12.20

Imagine one big map (procedurally generated), a lot of planets, each player appears on different ones, there is a small chance that you will meet someone)

{Source: Press conference}

S
Scattered boy 26.12.20

they said that it would be very difficult to meet another player when you explore the world. And if, for example, the players get together and agree to meet on some planet and arrange a batch together, what do you think? Who liked the idea, write here your suggestions how to do this? And who agrees, let's do this) I have a game on the pc. Write a proposal how you can just choose a planet to meet there. When a lot of people are so interesting to fly. You can also make a video to estimate 10 ships on the planet, the developers will go nuts). How do you like the idea, just who agree, let's think about how to do it) I think if you think it over, it might work out

o
omgWTFxD 26.12.20

you are the first who came up with this! Yes, the developers are crazy, how smart you are

I
Ignatyeff 26.12.20

Scattered boy Would
n't the world be randomly generated?

d
desan77332 26.12.20

Everyone will be in solo, no one will meet anyone, do not build illusions)

C
CreMat0ry 26.12.20

desan77332
No matter how Torrent Edition =) So you said right to the point

N
NoMercy_LilKids 26.12.20

Scattered boy
Scattered boy wrote: and together make a
batch. This is for you in GTA about

D
Drahov 26.12.20

Luckily there is no cartoon

G
GreenPython228 26.12.20

Don't you care how many servers there will be in this game? Do you think that 1 server can work well with, say, 1,500,000 people? Most likely there will be a lot of servers (they cannot be selected), and all the "marks" of other players will be synchronized and shown in some general form (I don't know how to explain this). So, what would you meet with another player (friend) you must be on his server (IMHO)

s
sphenomz 26.12.20

"SchA" would be in a game without multiplayer to arrange a meeting ...
To be super clear - No Man's Sky is not a multiplayer game. Please don't go in looking for that experience. - Sean Murray (@NoMansSky) August 8, 2016

S
Scattered boy 26.12.20

GreenPython228
but the developers said that it was unlikely, but you can still meet another player, so there is such an option. They also said like if you meet a player, you can blow up his ship, and that's why I wrote to suggest how to make it to meet
desan77332 yes, I know that there is no multiplayer, but you can somehow meet a player

G
GreenPython228 26.12.20

Scattered boy
Of course you can, if you are on the same server. Although we will see, I am starting only from logic and guesswork, not from facts.

B
Bard Buttercup 26.12.20

Scattered boy
This game is not about friendly parties. She was alone. Only the atmosphere.