3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chifirochek 26.12.20 01:16 am

The Elsweyr Moon Trails MOD and its Problem (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Things are such that the mod is actually good, but there is one "but" that spoiled my personal impression, these are ill-conceived quests. The point is not that they are bad, but that I, and many players, going through the history of this mod, faced a problem.
More:
When entering a location, sometimes an interest in freedom of action forces you to kill all monsters, and there it is Hyenas, Siligonders, Basilisks and the Spider Queen, and after a while it turns out that auntie cat asks you to bring her a Chitin cover and the Eggs of these centipedes, and find them no way.
Solution: Many players, like me, desperately decided to use the console to solve this issue, but I could not find the ID. But I just want to share the solution (maybe someone will help) try to find the corpse of this huge centipede (or Hyena if you failed the first quest) and execute the "Resurrect" command, in our case the resource (resurrection seems to be) needs to be done like this:
Open the console, we write one word "Resurrect" and click the mouse on the corpse of an insect, then it will be resurrected, we will have to kill it, collect chitin and an egg, then repeat the action again until we collect the required amount.

If you have no corpses left on the map, then I advise you to find eggs, chitin, hyena meat, here I myself have not done this, although perhaps I will see if I have any.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chifirochek 26.12.20

Here guys, I'm a good person =)
I hope this will help someone, like me, because it didn't work out on the Internet
0F040965 - Siligonder's Chitin
0F040968 - Siligonder's Egg
player.itemadd 0F040965 10 - will add a dozen chitin to your inventory
player.itemadd 0F040968 10 - will add ten eggs to your inventory.

Play for health further and go through quests then kill everyone and everything ... in this fashion;)

n
nestrbob 26.12.20

DubsteppingDraken
At any location, first find out the task, and then do the cleaning.

D
Danilo Dubina 26.12.20

DubsteppingDraken
listen, I write that he cannot pick a line

C
Chifirochek 26.12.20

Danilo Dubina,
if other console commands work, then make sure that you wrote everything correctly, but if nothing works, look for a solution to the problem on other forums, here I will not say for sure.

V
Vulpes_Lourens 26.12.20

Correct command: player.additem XX040965 [number] (chitin) and player.additem XX040968 [number] (eggs) (you don't need to enter in brackets). And XX is the number of the mod in Skyrim Launcher => Files (the first mod in the list from top to bottom is 01, the second is 02, etc.).

V
Vulpes_Lourens 26.12.20

And also the ID of the hyena meat: XX04096A

K
Kind Ram 26.12.20

Danilo Dubina
The first 2 characters in the item ID are the number of the loading order of your mod in the 16th version.