3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.GunSTa. 26.12.20 01:16 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (SWAT 4)

Leave your opinions on the pros and cons of the game !!! ... It will be interesting to know your opinion.
26 Comments
Sort by:
t
tJaY 26.12.20

Advantages: Excellent multiplayer and user-friendly team management interface.
In cons: IMHO, there are no serious cons

.GunSTa. 26.12.20

but no one thinks that the weapon is changing unrealistically for a long time ???

D
Dexter [i] 26.12.20

The toy is super !!!
Answer stupid opponents: in the room there can be shooting and explosions of grains, and in the next one there are two peasants with Kalash calmly standing and not even moving.

T
Theon 26.12.20

Enraged by stupid colleagues, the inability to save, the accrual of fines, the lack of an indicator of armor and health and the accuracy of enemies.

V
Velaskes-05 26.12.20

Awesome shooter! I've been playing for over a year ... The interface itself and the engine are well developed. The tactics of the game are also not for the weak-minded. The only thing that bothers you is that not all civilians want to obey when you yell at them ... You say like "Police! Put your hands up!" or something like that, and they, like stupid moose, stand still and send you to x ... In short, in this case, you always need to have a taser or pepper spray with you ... This is at best ... Shocked with a taser or sprinkled them with a spray to shut up - and you can glue them with fins ...
In general, the toy is cool. especially if you play online or not (checked)!
All that remains is to clench your teeth tightly, take a deep breath and ... forward for the orders!

G
Gamowwwer 26.12.20

Very Nice tactical shooter!
Of the advantages, a high level of realism, well-designed weapons, and a setting can be noted.
of the minuses:
sometimes in a single-player game, the players push and blunt, but this, in principle, rarely happens.
Also, only one person is marked in the informants of the game. so we can’t count on the fact that we are playing for special forces in real uniform.

M
M13sha 26.12.20

The game is super-duper, I like it, especially the fighters are shouting !!!!

A
AXEL 7 26.12.20

Cool game, very real. Shooting the enemy in the hand and he drops the weapon. The person limps in the leg. It's even more difficult to play.

m
musbob 26.12.20

The game is already four and a half years old, and there are no signs of aging: the graphics are realistic; intelligence is unpredictable, but quite high; there is simply no other such game.
Every year I play and trudge, - I want, - I will shoot everyone, I want, - I butt up to 100%. :)))

z
zzz56576hb 26.12.20

better on the grid !!!

D
DemonROX 26.12.20

People!!! Tell me how to edit cards in swat 4 ???

W
Wolf-1024 26.12.20

Good game

D
Dryunevich 26.12.20

Gameplay: 10/10
Graphics: 9/10
Sound: 10/10
Controls 8/10
Story 9/10
Total 9.5 / 10

s
sir Smoof 26.12.20

But about the plot and graphics, of course you turned it down, I think that everything is OK here !!!!!!

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 26.12.20

Most of all I liked the realism of the game. And quite high complexity. I pass on average, and that is quite difficult. It happens often, you go through the task, but you don't get enough points. Criminals are a separate conversation. A small disadvantage is that you cannot shoot to kill at the fleeing criminal. Then penalty points will be given. It happens that you storm a room and shout to the criminal "On the floor, hands up." He carefully raises his hands, you do not shoot at him, because he does not show signs of aggression. And suddenly he sharply shoots you in the head. Mission failed. Therefore, in such cases, you need to keep your distance and shoot if something happens. Or a taser)) In general, the game is super.

1372809 26.12.20

Superbly! Especially Random Opponents!

D
Dima american 26.12.20

The game is great !!!!!!
Only the operatives in the game change their weapons for a long time and yell strongly when they don't need to, or in a single game I send my own people to clean up, they open the door, run in, yell at the terrorist, and he will shoot them all at this time and they have no time to do anything. Well, we need more types of weapons. Well, it seems so far this is all that I remember from what I do not like, but the rest seems to be normal.

T
Tony_Gognitti 26.12.20

I remember that I downloaded the mod from the Internet, so there the operatives, on the contrary, responded very quickly with fire xD and, moreover, very accurately and directly to the head from almost any distance xD

S
Swift666 26.12.20

Dryunevich where did you see the plot there? And the graphics are not nice there.

In general, the game is not bad, but how can you raise the requirements so much with such meager opportunities? Bots are stupid (they throw a grenade under the change, not under the bandyukov) I press to go here, they are standing and so on.

P
Prov [O_o] dnik 26.12.20

Swift666 The
graphics are pleasing to the eye, that's enough + remember the year of release.

And if bots throw a grenade at you, don't you fucking go under it?
Personally, I like it, some descriptions for the missions are worth it, the multiplayer is also good, the action itself, etc.
Not for KOD, as they say.