3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vvvjust 26.12.20 01:16 am

Steam - Game Not Available (Doom (2016))

An interesting thing, a couple of days ago I played calmly, but today this is what it shows me. I bought the game in the 1c store, my country was in the list of available regions. I do not understand what the troubles can be. Maybe someone knows?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxelll 26.12.20

vvvjust is
right for you

M
Metalist1925 26.12.20

did you shaman with steam?

M
Marc crass 26.12.20

Perhaps these are echoes of the recent Denuveau hack. To bypass it, a left account was required and one can only guess how many of them were created ...

G
GG4 26.12.20

vvvjust
Third-party keys do not guarantee permanent operation, they can be revoked at any time. To be 100% sure that you can launch games even in 2030, you need to buy them only on incentives. All third-party keys are deactivated at some point. Sobsno, therefore, they are sold cheaper on the left-hand websites, stores, quickly passed and forgot (a kind of pirate-licensed activation).

I
ILIA_1992 26.12.20

GG4 is a
kind of pirate-licensed activation

What kind of nonsense? For the same platy ru, the price is not so much cheaper to use such a term.

A
Apokalipsis113 26.12.20

Some kind of garbage everyone is carrying. There it is clearly written about the regions. According to this option 2: the vehicle moved to another country, from which the region changed, the second: the author bought and sat through vpn, and now turned it off.

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

Metalist1925 wrote:
you didn't shaman with Steam?
no

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

GG4 wrote:
Third-party keys do not guarantee permanent operation, they can be revoked at any time. To be 100% sure that you can launch games even in 2030, you need to buy them only on incentives. All third-party keys are deactivated at some point. Sobsno, therefore, they are sold cheaper on the left-hand websites, stores, quickly passed and forgot (a kind of pirate-licensed activation).
I say, I bought 1C in the store !!!

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

Apokalipsis113 wrote: Everyone is talking about some garbage
. It also clearly says about the regions. According to this option 2: the vehicle moved to another country, from which the region changed, the second: the author bought and sat through vpn, and now turned it off.
none of the options listed by you is true. did not move or play via vpn

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

Will there be normal ideas or everyone can only write crazy * blablabla *?

s
saa0891 26.12.20

vvvjust

Write with Steam support, you can immediately attach a photo of the key, or attach a receipt (if you bought it in digital form) about payment, it will take less time to solve the problem.

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

saa0891
already wrote, but I know from experience that support for steam is such lazy sloops that it's easier to buy the game again.

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

And another interesting thing, when trying to add a game in the incentive itself to the cart, it says * this product could not be added to the cart * which means some kind of trouble in the incentive itself.

r
review_game 26.12.20

vvvjust
Probably because you bought it already

r
review_game 26.12.20

vvvjust
You would check what you have with regional settings in the system. Which country is worth?
Also see which country is on your Steam profile

G
GG4 26.12.20

vvvjust
1C Russian company and games for growing. region, you have a dollar incentive. Conclusion?

n
nominar 26.12.20

GG4
I also have a dollar incentive, I live in Belarus, the keys from the rash fit and I have never had any problems

R
RiseSoma 26.12.20

I also took the key to "Igromagaz" Everything works fine.

g
gliga142 26.12.20

are dollars .. it means Steam thinks that you are not in the region ..

v
vvvjust 26.12.20

GG4 wrote:
1C Russian company and games for growing up. region, you have a dollar incentive. Conclusion?
And what is the conclusion? Well, I live in a belarusian woman, and what's next ??? I explain again - when buying a key, the description indicated * Republic of Belarus * what is not clear ??? Other games, Mad Max, Batman AK, GTA 5, work without problems, although I did not buy the keys on incentives!