3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROhor_17 26.12.20 01:18 am

Average age of players (Crysis)

I personally am 17 but I don’t play Crisis ...... and you ?!
188 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shnyag 26.12.20

But I ask you not to touch Bioshock!

N
Neo 34 26.12.20

I am 19 years old. Play experience 8 years. Despite the fact that I played a lot, I liked the game. I especially like the multiplayer, because of its variety of tactics and capabilities.

R
Ruudegr 26.12.20

I changed my third dozen in October last year, I've been playing computer games since 1992, but only a year ago I finally had time to enjoy the religious world!
In Crysis, I really like the multiplayer, but the singleplayer has passed once and there is no desire to go through the second time, the game is too monotonous!

T
TheNik 26.12.20

I'm 13 years old, the game is so cool, but because of boredom I have to decide whether to throw out or continue to portray the Hitman with a cross between Nuke Ducum in it. The multiplayer is still interesting, and in the single I like to subtract narrowly and alien eyes.

S
Shnyag 26.12.20

Nuca Ducama ROFL

Duke Nukem

A
ArtLost 26.12.20

I look, a full bouquet of ages has gathered here. Satisfied and not contented, funny and not funny, so what ... but I’m pppppt. And the game is class. 17 years

A
ArtLost 26.12.20

I look, a full bouquet of ages has gathered here. Satisfied and not contented, funny and not funny, so what ... but I’m pppppt. And the game is class. 17 years

A
ArtLost 26.12.20

quarrel for a double set

P
PiN4eT 26.12.20

16 YEARS! And I'm not ashamed)

k
kamaz360 26.12.20

I'm 18 and I play this wonderful game

[
[system] _NiCk 26.12.20

Granny has a friend (~ 65 years old), so she interferes with games. So much for the average age.
Favorite game - Stalker, Crisis didn't play for her. No kidding.

s
scys 26.12.20

14 years old, I play Crisis with pleasure

A
ALEXX-XXX-XXX 26.12.20

I'm 7, the graphics are super!

B
Berous aka rebillion 26.12.20

I am 14 years old!

N
NegeN 26.12.20

I'm 19, cool game but it seemed very small (

[
[HookaH] 26.12.20

I was 14. I liked the game a lot. Most of all I liked the complete destructibility, the graph and the gameplay itself.))))

J
Jart 26.12.20

I'm 21. The game is basically nothing. The plot is really predictable. And the enemy's intellect is lame. The only thing that I liked very much about the game was the graphics and quite large play spaces. Although, in essence, the game is the same shooter with corridors, it is simply executed with imaginary freedom of action. If you look closely, there are not so many ways along which you can get to the goal. Although the feeling of freedom of action is still present. What else offended me - the length of the game - I completed the game in one evening. There are also enough flaws in physics, but these are trivialities, nit-picking.

A
ArtSev1988 26.12.20

I'm 20 in a month ... There are both weapons and freedom of action in the game ... But to get to the goal, you can ONLY follow limited paths .. Then again: no change of the fire mode (for example, there are 2 modes of firing on Kalash in real life: auto and single). And by the way, where is the COMPLETELY destructible environment in the game? I remember how a couple of weeks ago I tried to shoot a box with food from a Kalash in the game, made of some kind of FABRIC of Earth origin, which are made by popular food companies ... it did not work. Here's one more thing: MAXIMUM of physics, right? Where did you, dear ones, see that in real life an ABSOLUTELY SOBER fighter, aiming from a machine gun "from the shoulder" staggered as after a month of CONTINUOUS drunkenness?

Perhaps the last thing: INCIDENTAL aliens (I personally saw in the textures of the monsters ONLY flying BLUE "critters") plus when laser aiming and firing from a grenade launcher, the rocket is, of course, controlled, but somehow inconvenient (remember, for example, Half-Life 2) and more at the end of the game, the "minigun" machine gun looks like an ionic pulsator, only spinning ... In general, I am personally NOT happy with the game ... Well, the graphics and equipment control are REALLY HIGHER PILOTAGE (even the recoil when firing from the main tank gun was taken into account) ... This is my opinion.

P
PRIVA 26.12.20

specially checked the computer on this igruha! I'm 22, I liked the game! Nice graphics!

J
J-Banshee 26.12.20

I am 18 years old.
Crysis deserves attention only for its technological innovations ... But the game, unfortunately, cannot please with either an interesting gameplay or a deep storyline ...
Where is Crysis before the Half-Life series ...