3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i dnt think so 26.12.20 01:18 am

Will Denuvo be in the game? (No Man's Sky)

So, let's begin!
Half of the PG won't buy the game, and they go to download it (I'm also going to download it, since there is no money)
I think I'm not the only one interested in finding out what kind of protection No Man's Sky has.
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dessanlord 26.12.20

Will not be

G
GG4 26.12.20

Of course, normal people do not doubt this.

E
EKCTPACEHC 26.12.20

Vladimir Arkhipkin
For you, they will personally stage a slop.

C
Cupo cabra 26.12.20

The game is on gog.kom, and it is so clear that there is no denuva

S
SonyK_2 26.12.20

Vladimir Arkhipkin
Spoiler

i
i dnt think so 26.12.20

Thanks to all who responded

T
Tiger goose 26.12.20

A minimal informational savvy is enough to know that this game has no Denuvo. The game is sold at GOG.com, where only DRM-Free versions of games are presented. In this case, it makes no sense to license this protection in order to provide it with, say, only the Steam version of the game. And if you are interested in a pirated copy of the game, then first of all you need to go not to PlayGround, and not even to Google, but to torrent trackers. And then all questions about protection will disappear immediately. You need to go to the trackers, of course, after the release of the game - tonight, tomorrow.

m
moblin 26.12.20

Vladimir Arkhipkin
No, pirate as much as you like.

q
quantum break 26.12.20

Cupo Cabra
How do pirates know about gog. Many people don't even know about steam, the first time they found out when it was necessary to start bypassing the denuva, they still asked questions under the repacks like "and what is this for steam, is this a virus?"

C
Cupo cabra 26.12.20

quantum break
Well, the Witcher 3, which is in gog, you can easily download it, I don't think that pirates know about the fact that the Witcher 3 is in gog, but there are no other games

S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

quantum break
quantum break wrote:
"what is this for steam, such a virus?"
)))) Well, yes ... similar questions came across more than once ____ SUCH pirates for some reason always annoy with their "knowledge" and laziness ...

v
viperzic 26.12.20

GOG for oldfags.

K
Kaisgrady 26.12.20

GG4
Normal people first check before they state anything.

U
Ulitco 26.12.20

will she come out in shikoko !? again in the evening as always !?

M
MikuHadsune 26.12.20

Ulitco is
finished in the evening, but for now you can teach Rusik. =)

U
Ulitco 26.12.20

MikuHadsune ahaha
! damn you are so funny! again finding fault with words?

R
Roograx 26.12.20

Ulitco wrote:
damn you are so funny.
Fact, I thought he was a guy.

U
Ulitco 26.12.20

Quasar66
lol. anything can happen! now it is sometimes difficult to distinguish a guy from a girl even if you are standing nearby!

X
Xenomorph_drone 26.12.20

I'm not sure if half of them will download it straight. Someone is not interested in it, someone bought it or will buy it, but only a quarter downloads at most.

U
Ulitco 26.12.20

Xenomorph_drone
I'm going to look, for the sake of interest. and f principe is indifferent to her.