3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EMPs 26.12.20 01:18 am

Mods and achievements (Fallout 4)

I apologize if something like this has already happened, I just recently purchased the game ...
When installing mods directly from the game (that is, through the off-gazebo, as I understand it) - when I choose to save, a warning pops up that achievements will not be available.
Is it really so? And if so, is it possible to pass it?
Or for achievements - pure passage, is it conceived to play purely without mods, and then at will?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaHost 26.12.20

Yes, they are not available, they think that you will instruct cheat mods and collect achievements

E
EMPs 26.12.20

DimaHost
okay, I'll think something else)

D
DimaHost 26.12.20

EMPs Finish the
game "clean", then put mods

s
sCard 26.12.20

EMPs
on the nexus have mods to bypass this limitation, although I haven't tested how efficient they are. Here is one of them:
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?
PS: For me, the game is so shapeless that it's impossible to play without mods.

E
EMPs 26.12.20

sCard
I saw this mod, but they wrote something that it works every other time, then they still block achievements.

A
Anton Shaprynsky 26.12.20

Interesting) that is, you can play with cheats and nothing will block, but not with mods)

S
Spiny 26.12.20

Interestingly so too. Cheat, but the achievements are working. We put mods and achievements are blocked. Are they there that they decided to relatively abandon community mods? That is, it is not difficult to put mods, but punish you for blocking achievements. Taking an example from rock stars? In GTA 5, you can also ban for mods.

E
EMPs 26.12.20

Spiny
don't they block?

S
Spiny 26.12.20

EMPs
What are you talking about? If about cheats, then the campaign is not blocked. And above they wrote that with cheats ok. I didn’t cheat much, but there was a case and received achievements.

E
EMPs 26.12.20

Spiny
Yes, just right there on the forum they wrote that they are blogging achievements with cheats, maybe everything depends on the code itself?

S
Spiny 26.12.20

EMPs
I don't know. I almost did not use cheats. There was a case somehow I had to recruit tgm because of the overweight, I missed everyone, and the place was a little scary, the mobs were not weak. And oddly enough, then I discovered something from achievements. Maybe it depends on cheats. But if so, then for tgm everything should be blocked, even the ability to save the game: D

E
EMPs 26.12.20

Spiny
yes I agree, in general a strange policy)