3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gluk198 26.12.20 01:18 am

Is there a lot of chorus in the game? (The Evil Within)

Are there many moments in the game that are really scary?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis 26.12.20

A lot of drunk in trailers and walkthroughs. If you haven't, stock up on toilet paper. So far, I have striven only once, but in such a way that my hands were shaking.

K
Kageri sendou 26.12.20

The game is not that scary, but rather difficult.

B
Blackzillian 26.12.20

the game is absolutely not scary, maybe I'm not at that age, or after outlost and alien it seemed to me like that

K
Kiol20 26.12.20

The game rather does not scare, but takes in disgust. Sometimes it will be scary when you run away from a multi-armed.

T
Tracked 26.12.20

This game does not scare, but acts on the subconscious with the atmosphere and style of performance, which makes it really scary

M
Magnum 500 26.12.20

I would say that the game has really scary locations / moments. Presses psychedelic. In general, it is necessary to play even if you are not a gamer at all.

E
Egor TVONA 26.12.20

I went through such things as silent hill, clock tower, forbidden siren, cry of fear (outlast was no longer impressive) ... evil within does not horrify, but on difficulty the nightmare (due to surprises) keeps the whole game in suspense except for 3 chapters when it's day outside.

A
Aronez 26.12.20

I am planning to play this game. Who played Outlast, tell me, is Evil Within worse or not?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 26.12.20

Aronez
For me, it's absolutely the same. Lack of emotion whatever is there.

K
Keks 26.12.20

I didn't see a real horror here.

D
Dial up 26.12.20

- video from the game, if anyone is interested. And I liked the game!

T
TTG 26.12.20

You can forget about the horror component.

I
ILGUBAS 26.12.20

Aronez
Outlast passed, I was not even impressed at all. (We can beat these horror stories). And for this game ... There are so many people and opinions. There is no sense here to look for an answer to your question. Play for yourself. There you will decide.

L
Lisstoman 26.12.20

Outlast sometimes scares with screamers, Alien does not scare at all, because this is an ordinary cute stranger, and in this game there is no horror at all

P
Paarl 26.12.20

The game is not very scary, but there is still a creepy atmosphere in it.