3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fomir 26.12.20 01:18 am

Sharp Aquos HDMI Crops Image

Hello)
recently ran into a problem when you connect your laptop to the TV Sharp Aquos using an HDMI cable - cropped image on the edges, bud selected the wrong scale ...

I tried to find the settings in the tele - they do not have
tried to rearrange the video drivers - the result is not
I tried to configure the driver video - the result is partial, at 1280x720 a slider for stretching the displayed image appears in the Intel HD control panel, but I also have an Nvidia 720m, and there is simply no such option there.

I noticed that Sharp puts not 1080p, but 1080i ... and most likely this is the problem ...
Although 720p is the same ... strange

But how can this be solved? Can anyone come across a similar one?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.20

faced about a similar problem when connecting via vga. Through shdmi, the problem was solved, provided that it is.
and the problem is in the drivers for integrated graphics.
I guess the problem can be fixed by removing all drivers. games will really stop working if they are.

f
fomir 26.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes! I already saw that in the drivers, yesterday I bought HDMI 1.3 (it was HDMI 1.1) installed - turned on the resolution 1920x1080 - it worked as it should, but the image was fuzzy, it was useful to change the resolution - the problem returned. I plugged it into another HDMI slot on the TV set - the problem disappeared, again I tried to change the resolution and already hertsovka, well, you never know - the problem returned again ...
And the funny thing is that now the settings are preserved ... in two slots - an identical problem.

With certain manipulations with the driver - once I was able to achieve the desired resolution with the required clarity, but the hertz was horrible ... I changed the hertz - and that's it ... the method stopped working, because the custom resolution settings were completely gone from the driver (there you could choose the signal format , which solved the problem) and do not return ...

Now - dick) I'm trying to remove the Intel HD4000 driver, and again "dick there" is not deleted from the system at all, although the uninstaller starts, does something there, asks to restart the computer, I reboot - the driver is in place, the driver panel is on place, and the program itself does not appear in the list of installed ones ... I

also found a way - to create a new profile in Windows. There are no driver settings, and it seems like you can interrupt with a fuzzy image ... but then why bother with a big screen ?!