3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Kasatkin 26.12.20 01:18 am

FPS issues (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

my system, Windows did not reinstall for 2 years, the 500 GB hard drive did not change as much. In the game at medium settings, 30 fps and drawdowns up to 20 are observed, what can this be related to?
(all third party processes are disabled)
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 26.12.20

Kirill Kasatkin is
most likely Windows ... But of course the processor is too weak for such a game ... I don’t ask what kind of vidyuha the game runs
on my hardware and it often sits up to 30

D
Daidjer 26.12.20

Kirill Kasatkin
It seems there is auto-tuning in the video settings, have you tried it?

G
Grandshot 26.12.20

After the updates, the game runs worse on weak video cards. You can try to rollback to previous versions of patches and check the performance, since the developers officially allow you to do this: Go to the game properties on Steam and select the Beta Versions tab. Click on the drop-down list and the old builds of the game will be available there. Choose a build, in decreasing order, and check the functionality. Which one will go better, play on that one.

a
anarchy6131 26.12.20

Kirill Kasatkin
Where did you buy such a miracle? In Eldorado or what?

S
Sidorovich12 26.12.20

Kirill Kasatkin
950 card is clearly too weak for such a game, to drag it at maximum speed. Here you need to subtly "play" with the graphics settings. It is possible in the video driver, it's even easier there.
I don’t know of course, but I also think the seven is already a bit old for modern games. Firewood for glands is now mainly sawn under the eight and ten. 8.1 Windows are now ideal for games, as owners of 10 are increasingly complaining about problems and crashes.