3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JNilce 26.12.20 01:18 am

Boss of the "Biochemist Corporation" (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)

how to kill the boss in the Biochemist corporation., she constantly disappears, I can not even strike, who went how?
5 Comments
Sort by:
o
onakita 26.12.20

It must be frozen with a sword and blade.

m
m01533nk0 26.12.20

You take out the sword of emptiness with the mouse up (with the wheel), then press the number 2 (by choosing freezing), when this bastard appears, press the left CTRL, release it (press and release it is desirable more sharply, so that it will definitely fly in). If you hit it a couple of times, that's enough, then there will be a cutscene. Then take it easy. But the most hellish moment is ahead ... With Carmilla, this one knotted my fingers with a knot ...

A
Andrey Meskalin 26.12.20

When the mobs start to come out after their death, there is no cutscene and they twig endlessly for 2 hours, I pounded them for 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!! what to do as possible to slip such a piece of shit to people (

L
L32m32hink 26.12.20

Andrey Meskalin
Closing my eyes to the numerous grammatical errors in the commentary, I can safely say that it does not carry much sense in itself, because a reasonable person would not be angry at developers because of one bug, and plus it is not known whether you downloaded the game or not, and if you have already downloaded it, then you know who the wine is ...
al3x_r3nk0
The game is played easily on the Prince of Darkness. Passed 2 times on this difficulty, not sweating much. In total, played 94 hours = 10 playthroughs (2 on hardcore, 4 on medium, 3 on easy and 1 on hard). In the future, I plan to go through it a few more times, since I see no reason to stop playing it.

M
Marongo 26.12.20

Andrey Meskalin
this is a bug to the campaign ... I also have ((