3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asalex2001 26.12.20 01:18 am

How to beat the dwarves in the gwent tournament (to the death) (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I know it's not necessary, but I really want to. And in such a small space it is very difficult not to grab a blow. As it is written in the title I play on difficulty for death.
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 26.12.20

asalex2001
Quen, Thunder?

B
Bupycop 26.12.20

asalex2001
Dodge, you can pump skills for hp and hp regen, if you have free points. Personally, it was easy for me to pass this moment, it was much more difficult to overcome in the final gwent game :)

BatmanWayne221
Quen and thunder in a fist fight? I watch the advisers give their "useful" advice, without even understanding the essence of the matter ...

d
dimon-alfa 26.12.20

dodges (a useful skill that allows you to avoid damage when dodging) or stand in block. They do not put blocks, attack and go to the side.

B
Bupycop 26.12.20

dimon-alfa
In the block? There are dwarves with clubs, you can't block weapons with your fists, only the same fists.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.12.20

Not quite sure what the quest is, what is it called?

W
Wise Owl 26.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
The KiV add-on, the quest is called the "Gwent Tournament", where dwarves who are dissatisfied with the new deck of cards come to the tournament and a fight ensues.

But in fact, except for dodging, there is nothing to advise here, hit and walked away.

A

Wise Owl
Oh, I haven't taken this quest yet. Okay, I will know what awaits me)

W
Wise Owl 26.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
Beware of spoilers)

A

Wise Owl
I'm not afraid of them anymore)

M
Mikhail Terekhov 26.12.20

asalex2001
Try to use a counterattack. I can't advise anything else.

F
Flow4Master 26.12.20

Yes, it's simple - the platform is small, but you can run in a circle and unhook one, hit once or twice, run in a circle again, the main thing is to have time to deliver 1-2 hits before the other two come up. Repeat until victorious. I myself went through the difficulty "to death".
You should not use a counterattack, there are several of them, they will simply beat you from behind and on the sides, tk. the site is tiny and nowhere to go.

G
Gutsz 26.12.20

Only on counter hits, they fall pretty easily. The main thing is not to squeeze yourself into a corner.

a
ant240801 26.12.20

Signs cannot be used, but potions can

a
asalex2001 26.12.20

Thanks, passed! For me, this was the most difficult quest of the 3rd Witcher.

d
dimon-alfa 26.12.20

I was lucky that my level was higher than theirs, I took it out from a couple of hits (did not include the option to adjust the level to the player)