3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre dac 26.12.20 01:18 am

Episodes 2-5 are free on Steam. Is it possible to? (Life is Strange)

One kid already created a similar theme, but it got rubbed because of the shit.

What is the point. Episode 1 is now free on Steam. A few days after that, a guide was posted in the community on how to make the rest of the episodes free on Steam (however, this guide is no longer there). Allegedly, you just had to upload the files of the installed repack of the full version to the game's Steam directory, and you could play and even get achievements from other episodes.

Is this method really working? Will it happen that you can get a ban because of this? Will it be possible to download, for example, the full version of the game from the steam-rip tracker, install, upload files to the Steam directory of the game, start the integrity of the game cache and thus completely legalize the pirated version? If anyone tried it, please unsubscribe.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 26.12.20

Pierre Dac
I haven't tried it, but few people say it works. Would you like to buy the game with a discount?

N
Necrid-Power 26.12.20

Ltd! You can immediately see how popular the Life is Strange theme is.) I do not expect any freebies, but I am waiting for the complete localization of all episodes in order to complete the game for the 3rd time.

N
Necrid-Power 26.12.20

Guwanc Is
n't it easier to wait for the next repack with full localization? ...)

C
CiaphasCain 26.12.20

Necrid-Power
current localization is going slowly, and now, perhaps, it will become even slower. Elika is now busy on lock and Game of Thrones

B
Blind Fox 26.12.20

no idea, but in the region of 3-4 seasons (if they try) they can do as with LIMBO for a while to make all episodes of season 1 free