3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixel_Egor 26.12.20 01:18 am

Lags, 20-30 fps on a powerful machine. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

GeForce GTX 960
16 gb ram
Help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
BulletHook 26.12.20

and what percentage?

_
_EHOT_ 26.12.20

Just turn off the "energy-saving mode" in the settings (I don't remember exactly what the name of the "Energy Saving" MB is).

P
Pixel_Egor 26.12.20

BulletHook
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz 2.93GHz

F
Fat Vladimir 26.12.20

Throw in the settings.

P
Pixel_Egor 26.12.20

Fat Vladimir
Everything is at minimum salaries

F
FoCus-Real 26.12.20

Ah ... mmm ... Of course stupidity ... But, in desp. tasks, look at what is not loading the computer)

V
Vadik kirov 26.12.20

Pixel_Egor
If 2 vidyuhi then turn on nvidia in the settings rummage around, and set the performance to max.
Check for vid updates and download or disable. And change the thermal paste if the pc is not new.

P
Pixel_Egor 26.12.20

Vadik Kirov
Vidyukha is one, new. As for the thermal paste, I should check it out.

A
Antisovenok 26.12.20

Pixel_Egor
Miner 100 percent, look at the load in the manager

O
Orochimaru24 26.12.20

try turning on vertical sync, save the settings, and then turn it off. It helped me when the fps suddenly dropped to 25-30

R
Razox 26.12.20

Pixel_Egor
"GeForce GTX 960"
Powerful machine? Really? This is Middle Carl, MIDL. Moreover, it is already of the past generation. By the way, I have 60 fps on a card which is 10 years old 9600. XD but you hold on there)
Does the driver not knock out? And what kind of company?

V
Vadik kirov 26.12.20

Razox
Well, at the expense of nvidia, I don't know, but amd7670 is a little behind (or not) from the gtx 960? Note, in cs go fps max 80 min 60
And at the same time I did not change the thermal paste for 3 years: D and Radik did not warm himself above 80 in games and for this I loved him and did not feel nvidia.
Pixel_egor, but please update the driver)

M
MostOriginalNick 26.12.20

Yeah, is that what you call power? Say thank you that the game started at all, I threw this bucket in your place, you can't even watch movies normally on this one

R
Razox 26.12.20

Vadik Kirov
WHAT 960?) I'm talking about ASUS 9600 GSO, it was bought in 2007) And now it has 60 fps (medium but stable, about 90% of the time, that is) at minimum in full HD !!! THE CARD IS 10 YEARS OLD !!!
By the way, I burn 560 tees, did not warm up above 76 in games! PALET Karl, your house will burn !!! It's a pity that it burned out XD) The
MostOriginalNik
Well, you overdid it) Iron norms, but calling it powerful is certainly too much. I say on the map this game has been pulling 60 frames for 10 years !!! at minimum salaries of course but still!

t
t1own 26.12.20

reinstall Windows on my laptop 3 years ago, 100-120 fps gives out although my laptop is still a bucket

V
Vadik kirov 26.12.20

Pixel_Egor
Yes, try to rearrange Windu, update the firewood vidyuhi (at first), maybe the firewood got crooked. I just remembered in the 2007 game your textures disappeared due to the fact that the firewood was not updated correctly, and in other games that constantly played the FPS fell to 20. The
reinstallation helped.
Aa can the rester pulls at the expense of the old video ..

V
Vadik kirov 26.12.20

t1own
Do not poison B.L. otherwise I first changed the thermal grease and the hdd bus still had to wait a long time, just specific ...