3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roland_skywalker 26.12.20 01:18 am

Magic castles (Divinity: Original Sin)

Gentlemen, help me find a scroll for opening magical castles. can't open the door in the cave where the imp killer is crying. and without that door, as I understand it, I cannot remove the dome from the witch's hut
6 Comments
Sort by:
h
haiden25 26.12.20

The dome is removed with a scroll that drops from one of the Perfect ones. From which I cannot say, but when I first approached the dome, I already had the scroll. It can look like a piece of parchment or a book. Search your inventory. And the first scroll with a master key I found very far from the dome (in time)

r
roland_skywalker 26.12.20

There is no such scroll - I have already gone far on the quest of the immaculate, and I also freed the undead in the mines. I understand that in order to remove the dome from the witch's hut, you need to get into the magician's lair on the hill next to the spider queen, but there is a magic castle, and I don't have a scroll = (((

F
FINtex 26.12.20

A scroll near the hut in a chest, if you see on the map then you need to go from the silverglen along the road. which is between two trolls who pay a fee. there are still pillars on the hill, and when you go there you can activate a trap if there is no perk. I found a scroll there

T
Temenqo 26.12.20

roland_skywalker
Scroll to the removal of the dome screen at the end of the theme:
Spoylerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/ne_mogu_snyat_kupol_s_higini_beloy_vedmi-831835/

room key in a cave imp, buried in treasure where there was a battle with the plant mutant, in the same cave, the character with perception discovers a treasure. (or maybe it drops out from the mutant, but it seems in the treasure.)
Without this room, you cannot get into the cave of the troll king.

A
Alexander Oscar 26.12.20

To remove the dome of the witch's hut, you just need to kill all the plants, and there are not many of them. Including you need to kill 2 plants near the witch's hut itself and the dome will disappear

B
Blaster dark 26.12.20

Pickpocketed from Arhu