3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
20PaveL15 28.10.19 07:42 am

Problems running saves (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good afternoon.
The problem is this, had lots of mods, flew hard drive, all the parts in a bucket, but sokhranenko left. Already most of the mods I downloaded, but some does not accept them, i.e. they are connected, and when booting says they do not exist. Plus there are a few mods that don't know what is. It's a shame too, when the presence was not of a certain fashion, tossed to the base. Now, all the fashion, and the tree of the modifications to disable, replace with the newer. How this is possible to get out? Re-start the game I would not LVL 81 already. Maybe it is possible somewhere in a text file to remove those lines mods, which are not present?

Spoiler

Spoiler
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
azeton2 28.10.19

20PaveL15
Try to clean the log,delete all the eror and warning,and try to run.It can get

S
SCOORPIONsv 28.10.19

Look mods you have stood a lot, plus you need exactly that version of the game to put who stood with the mods and get them uploaded, the documents profile is written which version of the game, play that version and try it, not the fact of what happens, today Bethke steam_profiles(1.35.0.87 s).bak, you will have another version here which version you had, that and swing,

20PaveL15 28.10.19

SCOORPIONsv
Stood version 1.34.0.25 s doesn't have time to do anything, as updated to 1.34.0.41 s. Can be the incentive as to disable the update?

20PaveL15 28.10.19

azeton2
Did not help...

S
Sinoptik75RUS 28.10.19

I edited in TEDIT profile file here : Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\a bunch of numbers when the same problem arose. There is a list of active mods there (line active_mods). Simply deleted the problematic mods out there, and accordingly the number of active modifications has reduced to the desired number. The Manager simply did not. Run the game without them. And they connected straight from the tin. I such feint ears helped. Just do not forget a backup of the profile file to do this if you try.

r
rambling 28.10.19

M-m-m... Text file there is likely nothing to do with it. The saves are stored references to resources mods, if these resources are not - down the drain. There is certainly a chance that you will be able to break through the text file, but this is unlikely.

F
FinistEG 28.10.19

azeton2
Good cleaning log a ZERO because the log file is recreated each run of the game.

20PaveL15
The Council TEDIT correct. Try. Or try to edit the save game.
The update can be disabled, but there is not a lot.

20PaveL15 28.10.19

Sinoptik75RUS
I'm in this program as the owl and the Pussycat, is there any detailed (step-by-step) ?

S
Sinoptik75RUS 28.10.19

20PaveL15
Let's make easier. Pour on Yandex or Mail the profile file.sii and the list of problematic mods (if it is not fashion the first screenshot under spoiler). Give me the link and I will correct.

S
SCOORPIONsv 28.10.19

20PaveL15
Disable you a sense, try to download version 1.34.0.25 s, thank God steam allows it

20PaveL15 28.10.19

Sinoptik75RUS
And maybe even all the fashion cut? So as they say, from scratch to fill. Do not get those 1 screenshot under the spoiler, although all but 2, but the game does not see them...
https://yadi.sk/d/UubwMY4dqyUi2g

S
Sinoptik75RUS 28.10.19

That cut the problem in addition to the first two. I have not found it.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/Du0euBx2ctxMDQ
Troubled fashion pull from mod folders, and run without them. On the next run, let down and plug it in.
I did that.

And here all removed. But I do not advise. Most likely with this profile file, the crash will be.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/RlmFubYf6CoLBg

20PaveL15 28.10.19

Sinoptik75RUS
In General, nothing happened. Besides, the game is updated to 1.35... so I think, maybe pirates download, there to expose, and then through the tree modifications to clean up. I know, right?

S
Sinoptik75RUS 28.10.19

20PaveL15
Don't know, never tried. Try it, you never know... Just make a backup of the profile. It seems to me the problem with a mod you will.

20PaveL15 28.10.19

Sinoptik75RUS
Yeah, it did. Stimovsky mods of course were not, and those couple of pieces, I didn't know what it is. And transferred to the base. And special thanks to you, for wasting time on me)

S
Sinoptik75RUS 28.10.19

20PaveL15
Well, if it happens, good. Good luck.