3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[_JENKA_] 26.12.20 01:21 am

hardcore (Diablo 2)

and after reset, pg died? at xc a maximum of 5 games. no one gives anything, no, the people too ... something happened?
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 26.12.20

admin did bullshit with hellforge

[
[_JENKA_] 26.12.20

???

K
Klassewer 26.12.20

I personally play exclusively on xts. but I don't have a lot of spots, I'm sorry =)

[
[_JENKA_] 26.12.20

you could give me a lyon (or runes) and some other thread krapo ax on a beaver. ))

T
Torum. 26.12.20

[_JENKA_]
You could find the necessary gear yourself.

[
[_JENKA_] 26.12.20

harvester, I thought you were already broken)) ATP for advice, cap

R
Rivnyanyn 26.12.20

on xc it is necessary to attract people with something, I xs how to lure him there :(

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Rivnyanyn, turn players into batteries. then the arena will begin.

R
Rivnyanyn 26.12.20

Yes, it's not just an interesting thread to make an interesting thread, but the administrator with his innovations discourages all the desire to organize something (
as BDSM wrote, external funding is needed, even if I decide on something like that, I will most likely have to rivet the award with wigs, but here he introduced

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Rivnyanyn, perhaps the funding of those above it. but I'm afraid they don't need such a penny. ;-)

K
Klassewer 26.12.20

[_JENKA_]
Write * sc_aliluya, I'll give something back

b
baz1k [1] 26.12.20

IMHO !!! It is necessary to make wigs on HC normal as before the innovation.

Q
QLinkee 26.12.20

On the contrary, they must be completely removed! They will climb out of their private games, and they will knock out the krap, otherwise Zhenya has nothing to throw off :(

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

baz1k [1], interesting. But there is infa, that on xts they are also "cut"? simply, the ostentatious "love" of the firm for anything (xc), the Alera does not oblige to anything. different people and all that.

K
Klassewer 26.12.20

Obsessed are
cut. 1.5 ~ 2 times

O
Obsessed 26.12.20

Klassewer, ahem .. :-) I would have had enough cut / no, but thanks.

K
Klassewer 26.12.20

Obsessed
like when they just introduced it, they said that they didn't cut it on the xz. but right now 100% lowered