3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xIceCreaMx 26.12.20 01:21 am

Assistance in the passage (60-80 days) (This Is the Police)

Question # 1
At first I could investigate the Dentist case, but even then I thought about it (for a couple of game days, without delving into the messages). And now there is no opportunity to participate in the case. I can only send detectives to another murder and that's it. I read it on the forum, they write something about the "rat" (maybe =) I don't remember =)). As a result, will I be able to catch him or will I have to survive the remainder without a caught dentist.

Question # 2
Is it worth starting an investigation against Christopher G. Sand himself (Lulei will not hang out ahead of time?)

I am waiting for your help. The game is amazing!
25 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura Malikov 26.12.20

1) You can catch him. if you don't get rid of the rat, the case will be handed over to the feds, and you won't be able to catch him. you just need to send your detectives to murder, they will find clues.
2) You can start (they will not be hung up), but if you destroy the mafia, its services will not be available to you,
I have destroyed the mafia and now I want to replay

A
AnatolyKest 26.12.20

I advise you to go to the end as it is played for the first time, not really steaming (unless, of course, you didn’t get into the jungle at all), the second time without your mistakes, there also have their own +/- from negative / positive results of
p / s tasks, I am alone It seemed to me that the branch was filled up, there was not enough money, but the state by the 80th day was about 60 people

x
xIceCreaMx 26.12.20

Yura Malikov
How to understand who the rat is?

Y
Yura Malikov 26.12.20

xIceCreaMx Pay the deputy, he will say the names, then you can bribe them or kill them with the help of the mafia,
or he will tell you the names himself, I don't remember

x
xIceCreaMx 26.12.20

Yura Malikov
Pay function does not work = (

Y
Yura Malikov 26.12.20

xIceCreaMx
means kill him with the mafia

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

xIceCreaMx
Or hire a snitch, as for me, is cheaper.

Y
Yura Malikov 26.12.20

Breaker Fart
my snitch gets killed the next day

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Yura Malikov
This is random, I lived for a couple of weeks.

Y
Yura Malikov 26.12.20

I had 3 snitches for the whole passage of Fukanov , and everyone was killed every other day by a
cruel random

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Yura Malikov
But the achievement "Winner in Life" got: D

W
WolF8RocK 26.12.20

tolkus
tolkus wrote: the state by the 80th day about 60 people
Perhaps you have multiple sclerosis?
I took all the promotions and 47 people!

H
Hireidan 26.12.20

people, can anyone help me throw a save 75 days or so? my save was ruined when copy-pasting (the light was successfully turned off, but of course it didn't work out the backup)

Y
Yura Malikov 26.12.20

Alikhan Akhmedov
slots can be bought from some campaign + a couple of slots are given by people if you accept his son to work

A
Antimandalajnah 26.12.20

Yaevin93
Hold the 75th day.
Spoilerhttps: //mega.nz/#! ZYInQIxB! Bp3EQTZ5Wd5up8J8H_QHhnMgBNY9IDrngeUYkhDZlAI

M
MIXONUS 26.12.20

And how to make sure that the slots are not taken away?

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

MIXONUS Keep the
loyalty of the City Hall at the same level. First of all, prevent the death of civilians, catch criminals. Next - to perform urgent tasks of City Hall, to break up the protests by force, well, if you really do nothing, it is possible to do the type of nonsense to dismiss all niggas or hire Asians.

W
WolF8RocK 26.12.20

The breaker Pukanov wrote: I did not suppress the
protests by force,
I just sent the group there and returned it back. The request has never been denied.

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Alikhan Akhmedov
So I didn't write to you either. So the loyalty was at the level. Slots are taken away not because the black-hooters cannot be overclocked, but because the value of loyalty is below a certain level. Mathematics, EPT.

W
WolF8RocK 26.12.20

Yura Malikov
The company appears approximately on the 90th day.
And the person gives a couple of slots, yes he got it, but the measure squeezed and instead of 5 gave 2 slots.