3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimarglVV 26.12.20 01:21 am

Performance problems, old PeCa? Here for you. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Hello dear friend with a bucket under your feet. This small guide is especially for you!
And so, the config is in C: Users Your name Documents Elder Scrolls Online liveeu UserSettings.txt
Be sure to make a backup copy !!!
I will go through the most important items.
SET PFX_SUPPRESS_DISTANCE_v2 "100.00000000" Parameter range particle rendering (changes in the game, which is remarkable if you put 500 then in the settings of the game will be 500 at maximum 100)
the SET PFX_GLOBAL_MAXIMUM "1007" the maximum number of particles
SET CachedRLREnabled "0"
the SET CachedReflectionResolution "0"
the SET CachedShadowFiltering "0" Cache storage parameters (like, I have zero)
SET ScreenshotFormat.2 "PNG"
SET SUB_SAMPLING "2" Multisampling (anti-aliasing) (one of them)

SET HIGH_RESOLUTION_SHADOWS "0"
SET SHADOWS "0" This shadow is all clear)

SET REFLECTION_QUALITY_v3 "0" parameter to 0
SET VIEW_DISTANCE "2.00000000" as I understood the parameter responsible for distance, I think that this is the distance of loading "not important" objects, but unfortunately I do not know for sure.
SET GPUSmoothingFrames "0" prepares frames per second, it is also not clear how this parameter affects, it all depends on your process. I put on 0
SET LENS_FLARE "1" the brilliance of the game world, I do not advise you to remove it since the game becomes plastic, on my laptop it has almost no effect on FPS.
SET RAIN_WETNESS "1" Parameter wet ...

SET GOD_RAYS_v2 "0"
SET ANTI_ALIASING_v2 "0"
SET AMBIENT_OCCLUSION "0"
SET COLOR_GRADING_v1 "0"
SET BLOOM "0"
SET DEPTH_OF_FIELD "0"
SET TONE_MAPPING "0"
These are all sorts of blues in the game itself.

SET CHARACTER_LIGHTING "1" parameter responsible for the character's glow), whether it be skills or respawn after death.

SET DIFFUSE_2_MAPS "1"
SET DETAIL_MAPS "1"
SET NORMAL_MAPS "1"
SET SPECULAR_MAPS "1"
I honestly don’t know what these are, I think the parameters for loading and preparing texture layers in the world.

SET CLUTTER_2D "0"
SET SIMPLE_SHADERS "0"

SET MAX_ANISOTROPY "0" ON
ZERO)

SET PlayerStandInsMaxPerFrame "20" the maximum number of players on the screen ... it's really debatable if your PC is powerful enough then you can set a hundred, though I don't know how the server will react to this.

SET FOVChangesAllowed "1" haze when opening tabs for character, skills, map, etc.

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "4096" An important parameter if you have a lot of addons, it expands the memory cap they can use RAM.

SET GraphicsDriver.7 "D3D11" A program for rendering video Direct He 11 or OPENGL (now I'm checking the functionality of opengl)

SET SkipPregameVideos "1" skips the opening screensavers.

At the end of the configuration, in the file properties set "

I ask dear users to supplement this guide, since I started picking the file not long ago. Since there were some problems in the FPS, which did not exist before. Please draw your attention to the fact that when downloading updates, it is advisable to remove the "read-only" parameter, since the ZOS can add new parameters.

They also have a 64-bit client, it is C: Games Zenimax Online The Elder Scrolls Online EU game client "eso64" I run without a launcher.
15 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

SimarglVV
That's the trouble. The toy works just fine on ultra, but microfreezes every 3-4 seconds. Vertical sync has nothing to do with it. It feels like some component of my PC is slipping. Any ideas?

S
SonyK_2 26.12.20

Ujin Fix wrote: the
feeling that some component of my PC is stuck. Any ideas?
Did Afterburner check it?

S
SimarglVV 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
Look in background processes have ESO? If there is, complete it. Are Adonna standing? Is it slipping immediately or with time?

f
fomir 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
hard can not cope with reading and unloading textures into memory ... defragmentation and file optimization are needed.

U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

fomir
the SSD
SimarglVV
addon not. Slips right for a millisecond, but very disgusting
SonyK.
No, but I doubt that 8GB of video memory

is crammed. Now at work, but I'll be at home - I'll check. I understand if it was lagging, so no. Just microfreezes

S
SimarglVV 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
Direct X what?

f
fomir 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
At one time there was a problem with lods ... (textures of trees and grass), so if a mod suddenly stood somewhere, and then it was deleted, then the important Lod was also deleted, the game tries to find it, but does not find it ... and while looking - everything is on pause. There is an option to clean the scripts and game caches ... For this there were some utilities, I don't remember what and how - I was fond of mods for a long time.

U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

fomir
Yesterday I bought it at a discount and yesterday I launched it for the first time. I'll try to put easier textures ... Maybe it will help

U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

SimarglVV
Ummm ... Well, Windows 10, most likely 12, but the toy seems to support the standard 11

f
fomir 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
9th, 10th, 11th ... on 12th it just Starts but doesn't use it.

U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

fomir
I don't know. Where to look?

S
SimarglVV 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
Complained about problems with DirectX 12 installed. Look in Google. Here I can’t tell you anything.

S
SimarglVV 26.12.20

Ujin Fix
dxdiag in search

U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

By the way, after playing for a while, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that English is quite simple. Those. the pronunciation of English in the voice acting is of sufficient quality, simpler words were selected for each dialogue. The dictionary was opened only for the sake of 2 words during 3 hours of playing. Likewise, the fact of the high cost and the absence of a Russian automatically weeds out the ignorant, boors, trolls and ill-mannered schoolchildren. It remains only to solve the problem with friezes and there will be absolutely happiness =)

U
Ujin Fix 26.12.20

In general, there is only one solution - to change the percentage.
First I started it on the FX-6350 - the friezes disappeared altogether, the stability is 50+ fps.
Then I updated the system to i5-6600k - similarly, there are no freezes and it is already 60+ fps.
As I understand it, such a thing as "unlocking the potential" of a video card is very subjective. After all, the adapter is 100% loaded, but the toy is freezing. This means that the processor simply could not cope.
By the way, the rest of my old AMD Athlon x4 860k pulled everything and everyone, well, only in the headlights of the edge and gta5 stupid, tk. processor-dependent toys.