3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints russia 26.12.20 01:21 am

Recommend a good Wi-Fi router

Guys need a router in which, without gemmoroy, you can open (or make a forwarding, as you tell me correctly) ports, otherwise on my Acorp, as soon as I didn’t get rid of it, but nothing happened, in general we need a good and understandable router
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
smartivan 26.12.20

It's not about the router, but about its firmware. For example, I bought a tplink TL-WDR4300 router in 2013 and when it recently came out and in the end I had to wait 1 year to release a normal firmware for port forwarding to work perfectly.

That is, in my experience I think that the newer the router, the more chances it will work.

S
SpardaX 26.12.20

Which of these will you advise (Asus RT-N12E_B1, TP-LINK TL-WR843ND, Zyxel Keenetic Lite III,)?

t
tyrbo54 26.12.20

SpardaX
Zyxel Keenetic Lite III,

D
DartMaul 26.12.20

If you need functionality, you can take mikrotik. (though you need to be able to handle him).
And for port forwarding at home, it's easier to use DMZ than forward.

a
ataris 26.12.20

Tell me to a new apartment (4 rooms) I want to buy a router that suits my parameters: on the wire - 1 computer, 2 IPtv telephones, on wifi - 1 computer and 4 tablets. The menu would like to be easier, because Not much dragging in the settings.

a
ataris 26.12.20

I look forward to your advice

a
ataris 26.12.20

Does anyone come in here? or is the forum empty?

a
ataris 26.12.20

Ap

A
Alexey Chichigin 26.12.20

ataris
Tell me to a new apartment (4 rooms) I want to buy a router that suits my parameters: on the wire - 1 computer, 2 IPtv telephones, on wifi - 1 computer and 4 tablets. The menu would like to be easier, because Not much dragging in the settings.
Everyone reads your message and cries!

a
ataris 26.12.20

Why cry, tell me the model is not more expensive than 10t.

a
ataris 26.12.20

Peck-pitch
Thank you, I will look towards ASUS RT-AC68U, Amped Wireless R20000G - in our stores there

N
Nikolay Stepanenko 26.12.20

ASUS takes extra money for the brand, take a closer look at the BOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD model.
It has an Atheros 600MHz MIPS 74K processor, 128 MB of RAM,
five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and costs 8K.