3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 26.12.20 01:21 am

AC: BF at gtx 970 28-35 fps ?! (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Good day, gentlemen.
I set myself AC: BF, I thought I was going to go ultra and all the cases.
And here, with grief in half, 30 fps is an average! O_o
By the way, the Witcher 3 goes ultra, 40-55 fps (even hairy work including XD)
So what's wrong with AC? Why is such a small figure on such a machine?
Here is the config for
mb-msi gd65 gaming z77; intel core i5 [email protected]; corsair hydro h100i; vcard- asus gtx 970 strix @ 1400 8004; ddr- 16gb @ 1866 (corsair vengeance 4x4gb); ssd- kingston hyperx 240gb 3k; hdd- wd blue 500gb
What can improve performance?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.20

I do not know everything seems to be smart. however, with emceaa x8 and all the coolest in wood, it should work like this on this card.
if the GPU during the game the bottleneck is not in the processor. the load of one can sometimes be very terrible pitch.

N
NeosDeath 26.12.20

it's just that there is no optimization at all on AS BF!

on the rogue speaker, on the ultras it goes stably at 60fps, and on this speaker, the BF runs at the same settings 35-28fps!

G
Givemethedust 26.12.20

Set PhysX lower.

-
-BB- 26.12.20

There physics is tough, so it pulls. Smoke, fog, different chips.

D
Djonnikc 26.12.20

Edward Core
Yes, there was a problem with PhysX. And there was a moment when the old version of the game was flying normally, and then Nvidea released a new patch, for better work of the physicist and rushed))) You can look for info on the forum! And your processor is normal, in 90% of games it will be able to reveal your card calmly! So the reason is in the game - in PhysX.

E
Edward core 26.12.20

Ilya Kuznetsov 2016
Have you performed any operations in the files? Well, is there something to rewrite or change the values?
Before that, I had a gtx 780 not a TI, but an ordinary one, so there was always at least 35 there.
MunchkiN 616 Process
load is overclocked to 4.4, running 6-8 background programs in the tray, running dota 2 (skating rink, I'm in the tavern) - launched Black Flag. I did not look at the percentage load, but in degrees no more than 49-50. I'll have to see how the kernels work (if I'm on the top ten)
Ilya Kuznetsov 2016
Well, yes, I remember that, but I'm not a pirate (I'll
test it tonight.
NeosDeath
Similarly, everything went smoothly in the horn too.
Givemethedust
-BB-
Djonnikc
Physics (in the game settings) is disabled, of course you still need to tweak the Falik, but I have not seen any information about this on the internet.

In general, the pichalka, when she first came out, passed her on a pirate. Now the incentive has a share, I decided to buy. And here is such crap.
In general, if someone else can advise something, I bow down. I really want to chop into it normally (

E
Edward core 26.12.20

Thank you, in the evening I'll see what can be done and go through the first Locke and see what can be done on the video

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 26.12.20

turn off vertical sync

S
Skater007 26.12.20

JacobTrap
in the game yes.

Edward Core
Put everything on high, but turn off PhysX and V-Sync in the game.
Download D3DOverrider, add AC4BFSP.exe there and set Force Tripple Buffering and Force V-Sync to ON. Launch the game and enjoy 60FPS.

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 26.12.20

Skater007
It's just that with such harr-ah, all 60-70 fps should be

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 28.10.21

Skater007
The method is no longer relevant.