3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
panik_fix 26.12.20 01:21 am

At startup, it asks to insert a disk, although the image is already mounted (Command Conquer: Generals)

the problem is that when the game starts, it asks to insert a disc even though the image is already mounted. what is the problem? cc generals 2
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
djon2486 26.12.20

no cd or nodvd search on torrents with this game download and paste into the game folder with replacement

p
panik_fix 26.12.20

djon2486
link please if not difficult, I can not find it myself ...

r
reitar152mm 26.12.20

+1, download a normal repack with an embedded tablet. Or, alternatively, buy a license. With it, only launching through Origin is annoying.

p
panik_fix 26.12.20

and for some reason, when trying to google command and conquer generals 2 nocd
gives out everything possible at cc zero hour patches crack coaches ...

T
Timuchin 26.12.20

generals 2 !!! ???? ahhh

R
Rocbomber 26.12.20

He probably downloaded a shitty assembly of generals with the Generals 2 mod. Generals 2 don't exist!

L
LDK 26.12.20

Rocbomber Is
there a link where you can download it?

L
LDK 26.12.20

panik_fix
Answer me, my dear: does it seem strange to you that in 2014 there were 2 folders in the tarantass that fit into 2 CDs? When all around everywhere spread materials in the DVD version (even if it hangs 40 kb)
Don't you think it strange that the Generals game picture is displayed in the autorun?
Don't you find it strange that the number 2 is not written anywhere during installation?
Don't you find it strange that after installation we see the Generals game icon? The developers of the second part would change it 100%

Think over the weekend so many times what is the number at the end of your race