3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIALEXIII 26.12.20 01:21 am

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME HERE !!!!! (Cossacks 2: Napoleon Wars)

If anyone else does not know. After writing a message on the forum, a notification comes and a message is sent to the mail to the person who wrote a message on this forum too, and people know that someone has unsubscribed on the forum. When creating a new forum, the message does not come. Therefore, in order not to wait a month for an answer to the question, write either in the OLD FORUMS QUESTION OR HERE.
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Delincuente 26.12.20

So, help me, the conquest of Europe does not load and there are only two more battles and 1 confrontation

E
El_Delincuente 26.12.20

So, help me, the conquest of Europe does not load and there are only two more battles and 1 confrontation

M
Murzuk 26.12.20

The training mission "Military Academy - Sergeant's Course" had a tactical pause button in the game menu, but in other missions it is not. Where did it go and can it be restored?

I
IIIALEXIII 26.12.20

Ё button. It is logical to press it when the game slows down, or the recommended memory is insufficient. In other cases, the use of its simplicity.
When I had only 512 RAM, it was a vital necessity to use a pause.

S
STROGOV 26.12.20

Yes, I also remember this, and not only in the Cossacks, but also in a very terribly optimized 7.62, but there is still Smart Pause Mod one and three skates of the game) But still I paused partly because of hellish brakes to plan goals)

M
Murzuk 26.12.20

Yes, I myself do not like to play on pause (because of this, I quit playing "Rome: total war"), but in the walkthroughs they write that you can't cope without a pause!

d
dvorongoogle 26.12.20

Help. I want to play Cossacks 2, but I write that there is not enough video memory. Like you need to go into the BIOS and do something. What can you do without touching anything in the BIOS, who can help?

I
IIIALEXIII 26.12.20

Is it so hard to guess? Go to the store and change the firewood for a normal computer)))
And more precisely, write your problem. Are you running out of video cards or RAM? In short, either buy this or that for yourself. 512 RAM minimum is necessary. For normal operation you need 768 or better than 1024. Video card for 128 MB. In short, your computer leaves firewood if it asks for it) New hardware will solve your problems.
Although I go overboard a little. My computer can only be called scrap metal. 1024 mb of RAM and 128 mb of video is also not enough today.

d
dvorongoogle 26.12.20

I have a Notebook, which pulls GTA 4 without lags. Compare the system requirements of GTA 4 and the Cossacks.

d
dvorongoogle 26.12.20

I have such a thing on two games. Act of war and Cossacks 2

I
IIIALEXIII 26.12.20

And what to compare. And so I know that GTA will work without difficulty for 1024 RAM and 128 video. It would be better if you gave the characteristics of the computer than comparisons with games. So the problem will not be solved.

F
FeLTiS 26.12.20

Starforce writes that I do not have a license, although I bought a license. What should I do?

v
vishnevski94 26.12.20

give plz serial to the Cossacks 2 battle for europe

H
He_ccbI_BKomnoT 26.12.20

Hear vishnevski94 you download it from neta. I can give those site to write in a personal.
Everything is fine there, but the DVD is not needed and it plays perfectly. So if you please contact me.

C
Cliv-2 26.12.20

not a single building is visible in the battle for europe, tell me what to do?

P
PRO100DeDMoRoZ 26.12.20

damn give pl serial number to the Cossacks 2 Battle for Europe

A
Alvmolev 26.12.20

Guys, tell me. In Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars in the Battle of Europe when the battle itself begins, I can't find where to save it, that it is not there at all and you always have to play it out to the end or start over?

G
Georgy Tikhonov 26.12.20

Why install or not start on Windows 10?