3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZauRio 26.12.20 01:21 am

passing (Mordheim: City of the Damned)

hung on a mission where, among other things, you need to return Franz's things. Actions take place in the location "Crow Barracks". In the mission, including, you need to take the keys from some captain and open the door. Who knows where the keys are ???
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murmundir 26.12.20

The captain has the keys (At the beginning, he must shoot from above, there are still stones for the quest nearby), Ogre's clothes.

k
khuk 26.12.20

mission for the chaos, you need to poison the warp balls, and kill three minions of the ogre, damn it? I scored the balls, but I still didn't understand how to use them

b
bracho25 26.12.20

Prompt) Why missions are not loaded.

M
Moonhawk 26.12.20

Tell me. After defeating enemies in a mission, it is considered completed and, as a result, a certain number of stones and fragments are given. So the question is, if during the battle to collect stones yourself, in the end you will get more or the same amount. I just don't understand to single out one Persian from the group to collect stones while the rest are fighting with the enemies or not?

E
Elior 26.12.20

after completion, you collect part of the stones that were left lying around and the computer chooses at random which you took
if you take it yourself, then those that you took
with the things are taken first

O
OrangeHead 26.12.20

people, problem. in the second story mission for chaos got stuck. where it is necessary to collect the skulls for the altar of khorne - only 3 were, I can not find the rest. it is unbearable. tell me where they are