3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Someone like-you 26.12.20 01:21 am

graphic mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For quite a long time I have been playing with different mods, until this week, this week I removed stlm 2.1, compared the fps, it added 2-3, but still, the colors became saturated, not dull, everything is very normal, I think vanilla is better than any graphic mods, and you what mods are you currently playing with? either played, I'm interested in opinion about these mods
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ka63oH 26.12.20

The witcher is good without it, such mods are only for an amateur

d
dimakozhanov 26.12.20

Constant glow of runes and Super Turbo lighting Mod.

p
predator999 26.12.20

You kinda want the kind of graphics that were in the trailers?

S
Someone like-you 26.12.20

predator999
no, you understand why I wrote this, I wanted to know the opinion of people about graphic mods such as stlm-e3v there and there are a lot of them, just vanilla as for me is better than all these mods

d
djjack 26.12.20

Someone Like-You
I completely agree with your opinion, and Super Turbo lighting Mod, although it changes quite well autumn for summer and increases the drawing range, but also adds hellish "soap"!

M
Menschmaschine 26.12.20

In general, I don't like mods for games, but stlm pleasantly surprised me. I do not agree that he makes summer out of autumn, rather from spring with incorrect autumn lighting he makes a full-fledged spring (and judging by the flowering of trees and other plants in the game, it is spring-summer). Only the lighting at night was not pleasant - too light.

N
Nikita237 26.12.20

Now playing with STLM + STLM 2.1 Enhancement
djjack
Soap? Didn't notice, can you give it more details?

d
djjack 26.12.20

Nikita237
Why should I put this squalor and make comparative screenshots, if I have already done them? If you like it and you do not see fuzzy smeared textures, then please play, and I will refrain from their resolution, as at 512 * 512 at a monitor resolution of 2560 * 1440

S

djjack
I also see fuzzy malos, 1080HD

d
djjack 26.12.20

Someone Like-You
Well, imagine how fuzzy it is in 1440 :-( No, the scale is, of course, interesting, but it's still better to stay on crisp vanilla, IMHO.

S

djjack
that's what I wrote)

R
Royal_King 26.12.20

I'm playing with this, but the trees are a little cardboard left from the original, who knows, you can somehow fix it or is there another mod? https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4028/

K
Keks 26.12.20

I didn't like the mods that change the scale in the game. The exception is "Atmospheric Nights". Although there is also a minus: the night clouds have become even lighter than they are (testila in KiV). I would close my eyes to this, but for some reason this mod is reset when I press esc in the game. I don't like the mod on hd textures either: everything has become kind of ... uh, pockmarked with it or something ... and too contrasting. In general, vanilla is my choice.