3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeverSm1le 26.12.20 01:21 am

A question for experts (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The Witcher 3 passed a long time ago, when it just came out without mods, now I want to go through again in honor of the release of DLS, so what mods make the game better in your opinion? plz advise on the graphics, gameplay, and so gave ... thanks in advance
10 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 26.12.20

NeverSm1le
why didn't the standard graphics suit you?

N
NeverSm1le 26.12.20

Thompson1929
Yes, I am satisfied with the standard graphics, but MB is there a mod that makes it even more beautiful?

P
Phantom2014 26.12.20

NeverSm1le

With the latest addition, the game is already good. And I would not advise to put anything on blood and wine. Not the fact that the game will work normally

N
NeverSm1le 26.12.20

Phantom2014
well, the mods will be pulled up to the version of the game and everything will be normal, I just want to know what are the best mods for the Witcher, there are just a lot of them, and I don't really want to put some shit

A
Aziflow 26.12.20

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project + some reshaders, all of this can be found on the nexusmode

u
urban.kalabanovich 26.12.20

NeverSm1le
I like the mod for dark nights, very atmospheric, and in the cities it's generally sweet. The mod for increasing the drawing range is not bad, the new lighting of the swamps is also nothing. There is a super-turbolighting (or whatever it is) mod, it's not bad that it changes the picture, but I didn't like the taste and color as well as all sorts of sweets.

U
USSoldier 26.12.20

NeverSm1le
well, if only your computer will pull the game for ultra + graphic mods, then please, and besides, everything must be installed so that nothing crashes and works fine for you, and given the fact that the new version of the game may not be used by mods, you can just screw up the game

T
Trestan 26.12.20

The game is incomparable as it is, there are several simple improvements that do not affect the graphics, for example (they sign all the bubbles and do not need to move the mouse over them looking for what is needed, etc.) I did not climb into the graphics, everything that I saw from graphic mods, just spoil in my opinion both the atmosphere and the idea, I repeat this is my IMHO

S
Setesh 26.12.20

by the way, yes, the graphics with the new patch and addition were really tightened up (although it was already good)

K
Keks 26.12.20

I would recommend these mods:
- "Jump in Shallow Water" (Allows you to jump in shallow water. Personally, I was annoyed that Geralt could not quickly get out of the water).
- "Galloping In Cities" (Allows you to quickly move on horseback in the city).
- "High Quality Faces" (Well, here I think it's clear why. There are screenshots on the nexus for comparison).
- "Common Eyes" (The eyes of the characters will become more beautiful. Moreover, the mod does not make them unnatural, like others).
- "More Shadows" (Adds shadows to different items that were not in the original).
These mods will definitely not spoil the impression of passing the game, or even improve it.

Here are some more useful ones, but here everyone chooses how they like:
- "No Dirty Lens Effect" (Removes circles that appear from rain and when looking at bright light).
- "Remove Low health Effect" and "Toxicity - Clean Face and Screen" (I do not like any "dirt" and similar effects on the screen, they only distract during the battle. These mods will help to remove them).
- "Auto Apply Oils" (Auto-adding oils on swords).