3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackfake 26.12.20 01:24 am

Better 3 parts or worse? (Fallout 4)

Personally, I think that fallout 3 is better, because of the atmosphere ...
Although modders can do it in the 4th part, but the fact of its presence initially in the 3rd part already says something
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

definitely better, part 3 at least looks like a fallout, there are also curious quests and variability and cool cynicism like the slave trade by little girls, in the four of this there is nothing left, alas, the gazebo did not move at all for which they fell in love with the last part

E
EX0800_ 26.12.20

JC Jensen
Didn't you play in 1st or 2nd part?

J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

EX0800_
first passed 1 time, second two

h
heroma 26.12.20

better 1 and 2. They are very atmospheric! In the third, a little worse, and 4 I did not understand at all how I went

s
saa0891 26.12.20

Better, of course, starting from the partners of their quests, reputation, well-developed locations (they are generally made better than in any other RPG, I have not seen so many details anywhere) and ending with different factions, hardcore mode, legendary enemies, crafting and construction, I'm not I say that the mechanics (which is essentially the basis) were finally made normal, now at least you can shoot normally, except that in Fallout 3 the DLCs were better, here besides Far Harbor they are not very interesting.

w
warp 37 26.12.20

Gameplay is much better, otherwise much worse.

In the third, there were much more interesting quests, there was no imposed construction and moronic generated quests, a good atmosphere, and I liked the plot much more.

And the additions were much more interesting. Far Harbor is great, of course, but it's just one. In Fallout 3, all the addons are remembered.

Fallout 4 only fixed a huge problem in the past parts - disgusting and crooked shooter mechanics.

p
people with a machine gun 26.12.20

He's just different.
In some ways it is better, in some ways worse.

A
AiSPQR 26.12.20

JC Jensen
JC Jensen wrote: the
first one passed 1 time, the second two
and the third three?

J
Jackfake 26.12.20

heroma
EX0800_
We compare 3 and 4, they are closer in genre

J
Jc jensen 26.12.20

AiSPQR
one, new vegas probably 5 times

P
Pavel Chikalov 26.12.20

Fat Doge
would compare 2 and 4 more. The author boasts that he passed the second part 2 times. but this means that he did not know the game AT ALL. and after all, only the second part could be passed at all without firing!
so if we compare all 4 parts, then the first and second parts are canon, and the third and fourth are weak similarities

f
fox345 26.12.20

the gameplay and graphics are better. the plot is worse.

M
MalluM 26.12.20

As a jester, it's better.
As an RPG - worse (I wrote this, where is this world heading ...).

D
DRAGONFIERY 26.12.20

The atmosphere is cool and the rest is good.

S
Spiny 26.12.20

I somehow did not play the first 2 parts. When the third part came out, I swore at it. Because they dragged TEC 4 Oblivion there. Yes, the location is completely different and the gear and weapons are different. But many characters were directly similar from Oblivion, a lot was learned. But once I began to compare the fact that in medieval times I wandered through caves in search of prey, etc. (the most part of the TEC), or once there was peace, but after the war everything was in ruins. Here it is somehow more interesting to walk on the scraps of the old world in search of something valuable or find refuge. I was annoyed by the small problem in the folch - it was shooting. There is a lot of shooting there. At that time, the developers were most able to do archery only, and not firearms :))) But the 4th part gave me what I was missing - shooting. The game has become closer to a shooter, and I am as interested in exploring the wasteland as it was before, starting from the 3rd part. Many swear at construction. Look, they made Sims from the game, etc ... Now tell me this, be it a TEC game series or folich, it doesn't matter: Have you ever put mods on houses there and everything related to houses? I am sure that there are even those who even had whole castles. The developers have now given us the tools to create a house in our hands in the game itself and many complain about it ... I really like the game as a whole.

E
EMPs 26.12.20

For me (despite the fact that the PC does not normally pull textures, and the screen is 1280x1024), 4k is much better. Yes, it's not like that, but on the other hand, is it so?
At one time, many complained about New Vegas, comparing it with the 3rd - a particularly lively topic was about patrons, but that was then ... Now, many idolize New Vegas, and 3k to boot ... But ...
Here (in 4k) made more care for the shooter, simplified pumping - for some it's a minus, but for me it's a plus - you don't have to bother like that (the same "controversial" opinion about the new SPECIAL system - on the contrary, everything is immediately visible, and it is clear what to download).
Construction and quests ... Yes - they bother someone, but who bothers not to take them? Just go along the main plot, don't even explore the map - otherwise you'll come across an extra quest, it's more atmospheric :): D
Well, for me ... What is the base, what are the quests - an extra method of fast pumping and the "crimping" method. (the base is generally quite an interesting method to do something - there will also be a profit from this - the same banal food and water).

In general, the atmosphere - i.e. the world remained, all sorts of "Easter eggs" and mini-stories are present. It became easier to play, the settlements do their bit - "if the shooter is tired." Quite good, actually.