3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mas_Kameleon 26.12.20 01:24 am

Story Questions [SPOILERS] (This Is the Police)

Hello everyone, people, such a question arose, is it possible to make sure that Lana does not find out about your half a million, that is, so that you do not quarrel? Maybe someone did it. Please do not write what will happen next, I have stopped at this moment.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den_F0x 26.12.20

I also had a fight, but half a million is a plot move, so, apparently, she will find out anyway. Now I will try to complete the game while remaining as clean as possible and making other decisions, but it seems that the ending for all lines is the same, regardless of the choice

A
Andrey Sugubov 26.12.20

Does anyone know why the informers are being killed? Already 8 cops are dying!

d
dASHK0_O 26.12.20

Andrey Sugubov
Because they are snitches and report to you about the situation in the police station, and the subordinates (cops) don't like it, and ...
You can't get rid of this, based on my practice (the game was completed 2 times) :(

F
FantasticMoron 26.12.20

dASHK0_O

There are only two endings in the game?
Do they depend only on the last choice?
Are all other elections a fake?
No hidden endings?
Is the player not encouraged for good deeds accumulated amount?

S
SolonuyKokos 26.12.20

what to do on day 23, people with weapons come to me and arrest me

F
FantasticMoron 26.12.20

SolonuyKokos
Do not suppress the rallies by force - no need to send officers and special forces there in general, and you will not have to spend money on falsifying evidence. Ignore the “fire all blacks” assignments from the mayor - there’s no real benefit. Fake. What would you approve of applications for improvement - do not fill up cases with the loss of civilians, give the city hall cops when they ask urgently, break up the gangs, solve ordinary cases. It's even easier with criminals.

F
FantasticMoron 26.12.20

Does the game have only two endings?
Do they depend only on the last choice?
Are all other elections a fake?
No hidden endings?
Is the player not encouraged for good deeds accumulated amount?

C
Cyril Rimsky 26.12.20

People, in assignments with the dentist, is it necessary to kill a rat from your cops, which will drain the feds? Or can you please somehow? And would it be possible to solve the case without the dentist's advice if the feds were drained?

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Cyril Rimsky
Either you kill a rat and continue to collect clues, or the rat reports to the mayor's office and you are out of the game (officers will have to be sent to the murder sites, but all the evidence goes to the feds). "Dentist" will be arrested, but without your help you won't get a reward for his capture.

A
Antimandalajnah 26.12.20

Why in info about cops and detectives of the column "Political views"? Everyone there is "unknown". How to recognize them, and what does this affect?

b
byga6556 26.12.20

Antimandalajnah
Play for now, and then you will understand

E
Evengar Salladorski 26.12.20

1. Is there a positive ending (Robespierre and Mer throw the police chief)?
2. From what did 1/3 of the policemen die in the third part (fatigue (there is nothing to bring down the deputy), bad fuel for
which I changed, division into groups (like they are being crushed), snowfalls)? (all with stripes, experience 700-900)
3. How long can a case be investigated? I have mafia Sands, the second from the bottom the investigation is over, there was no investigating detective and the next day the investigation stopped? (2 investigations also disappeared after a rest in a coma)
(to speed up, I investigated, usually appointing all detectives to the limit in practice)
4. What does the church give, asked to bless the site and the buff did not pass, the religion is opium for the people?
5.Federals took the case about the maniac after 2 murders (2 murders = 2 leads from me), how can they not hand over the case?
6 Is there any reaction to torture other than a disgruntled call from the mayor? (A rather funny set of tortures :))
7. What is the proportion of the sale of confiscated goods through the mafia? (First 1/3, then 1/2 and everything was quiet)

A
Antimandalajnah 26.12.20

Is it possible to stay with your half a million if you save money in a hidden account with Atticus Corporation?
SpoilerAfter the capture of "Dentist" I received a prize of 175,000 and on the 82nd day I had almost half a lamb.

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Evengar Salladorski 1.no
, there can be no good ending in such a story, in both endings they throw, the only difference is that chaffee gives money, the final video is the same 2.from
bad fuel, different views worsen the outcome of the mission (if bad, officers may die) , snowfalls lol
3.if you don't arrest suspects right away, some may escape and the investigation fails, leave without the detective or collect the puzzle when the leading detective is on shift
4. nifiga does not give
5. after the second puzzle with evidence, a rat will start, which will fuck the investigation, the deputy reports the name of the rat, you understand (you cannot bribe)
7. constantly decreases as long as there is such an opportunity

M
Mr.CowliBob 26.12.20

Prompt shots for exposing the Dentist, otherwise, by chance, I missed the evidence on the second postcard.

T
Titarenko 26.12.20

Mr.CowliBob
1: The guy in the yellow jacket, 2: The baton, 3. Chains, 4. Brown rope. 5. Closed eyes, blindfold.

A
Antimandalajnah 26.12.20

So far, only on the 96th day, but it seems to me that Lana is another nail in the mayor's lid from Chaffee. He just sees in him the only one who can throw off the mayor, so he manipulates in all ways ... :-)

F
Fart Breaker 26.12.20

Antimandalajnah
As intended.

J
Jorjuk 26.12.20

Did I miss something. Who hit Jack in the head before meeting his wife?