3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maklline66 26.12.20 01:24 am

Hacker does not call after completing Add Friend (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For two days now I can't wait for this bastard to call so I can start the robbery. Has anyone come across a similar one?
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
LuNature 26.12.20

Yes.

M
Maxis1977 26.12.20

Maklline66 have
you even prepared everything for the robbery?

M
Maklline66 26.12.20

baskspace2014
This is the next stage. Everything happens after the mission, where we put explosives in the phone and detonate it while sitting at home. After that, Ricky must call so that he can be selected as a hacker, and already prepare for the robbery itself

o
osyotr 26.12.20

Can you and Rikki have time to endure everything?

S
Shimuto 26.12.20

swifty_08
You won't have time for everything. but for the most part, yes. But then it will be better and its share will remain 4%

o
osyotr 26.12.20

I
don't know Shimuto , I've always robbed with Harris (absolutely all robberies in which a hacker is required). with Ricky periodically problems, I think, will begin, as it is with other weak ones (the same Karim dies when entering the subway).

M
Maklline66 26.12.20

swifty_08
Shimuto
Everything can be taken out of Rikki if you act quickly.

S
Shimuto 26.12.20

swifty_08
well, Karim is useless. you go after him and easily take his share.

o
osyotr 26.12.20

Shimuto
will still need to give his share after the mission to his relatives.

r
romma793 26.12.20

I don’t know, colleagues. In a bunch of Makriri + Denz + Lukens, everything was in time (he broke the last showcase when he started counting) and all the living arrived. How many jackpots I forgot, and Michael's share is slightly more than 1.2 lemons. I play on PC. I re-passed, and the first time I took all the pros without Pak and the share was about seven hundred.

P
Pavel Chapaev 26.12.20

Completed a task in which, after you call the Lifeinwader boss, he is killed. After him, Ricky should call (and he always called when I played on the X360), but now (on the PC version) - he doesn't call! And so for the second day I have been waiting for the call. How to make him call?

F
Flow4Master 26.12.20

Can you go further in the story?

P
Pavel Chapaev 26.12.20

Flow4Master
There is already planning a robbery, and until he calls, he cannot be taken on a robbery.

l
lookaway 26.12.20

shaken and thrown

A
Ace Death 26.12.20

Pavel Chapaev
He is the crappy, why do you need -_-?

y
yarshal 26.12.20

Ace Death
Whatever you take for the robbery, he will provide enough time, so it's more economical to take the cheapest

P
Pavel Chapaev 26.12.20

Ace Death
He always provides enough time, but asks for a little money

O
OddyRash 26.12.20

Pavel Chapaev
You have to guess when Michael's wife or daughter is watching TV. Sit down on the sofa with them and click the remote control. When Michael turns off the TV, Ricky calls.