3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doverAthletic 26.12.20 01:24 am

Bill is dead what do you think? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Why exactly beat? What is your opinion on this, are you glad that the whining fart dropped his hooves or not, or are you furious about this, or did you want someone else to die? Or didn't they want anything at all? We share our impressions.
180 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam Hellsing 26.12.20

"Bill is dead what do you think?"
I think he's dead (c) Cap

S
SW_REX_501 26.12.20

THX

p
plohotnikOFF 26.12.20

"Eternally aching Perdun"? Why would it? He, just. One of the funniest characters in the game, and his death would be the most logical, because. after all, it would be better to sacrifice oneself, rather old, for the sake of saving the young. It is so logical.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.12.20

... and at the same time, so typical.

v
vladF_Pro.Gta 26.12.20

... (crying) ..... sorry Bill, I'll take your weapon. And if Louis died, no one would use pills after that.

p
pistol777 26.12.20

| ExTM | Sam OTZHEG ,, Bu ga))))))))))))

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.12.20

So what did he say funny? Are you crazy?

D
Devil-Evil 26.12.20

Bill was killed by a tank, this is proved by the fact that if you bring the tank to the survivors from the first part, they will say "This is for you for Bill"

K
Koshkama 26.12.20

I think Valv should do one more campaign for the first part to clarify everything ...

E
Enochian 26.12.20

Sorry for Bill, he was a cool guy. In general, all the characters are cool in the game, I would all be sorry if they died.
As for the military, everything happens ... Maybe they confused Bill with the Smoking Man? =)

N
Nikita 26.12.20

I don’t know about the warriors, in my opinion the tank was overwhelmed.
On Wikipedia it is generally written that presumably only 2 characters will reach the end of the first part ...

j
joxxy 26.12.20

in my opinion, the tank filled it up.
The zombies were bitten, obviously.

I
Ind.uz RajKapoor 26.12.20

By his death, old man Bill, he proved that smoking is harmful. He died of a ruptured lung ...

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.12.20

ASSASSIN, there is no tank. A trail of blood, which clearly proves that he died from a hit from a tank.

s
smuk 26.12.20

what idiot called the topic like that? well zazdets. I thought to find time for a pleasant time and go through this adon, and here on you. thank you blush.

j
joxxy 26.12.20

A trail of blood, which clearly proves that he died from a hit from a tank.
After such a blow, the machine gun was supposed to fall out, as you can see he holds it in his hands.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.12.20

Not necessarily, after hitting (on our person) the machine gun does not fly out for us?
smuk, until you finish the game, it is better not to go to the forums. There are many who will happily tell the ending.

R
RAbies. 26.12.20

---- Not necessarily, after hitting (on our person) the machine gun does not fly out?

And when you die, he usually falls to the ground)

j
joxxy 26.12.20

Everything was different.

R
RAbies. 26.12.20

means died from blood loss