3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha gotko 26.12.20 01:25 am

Skyrim crashes (the Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

help please! as always, i played skyrim and during the transition to another location they turned off the light when the light was turned on i turned on the computer i started skyrim and it flew out in a second after launching through SKSE I bought the game on disk from dlc only heartfire costs a few dozen mods do not conflict with the computer, the minimum requirements are pulled by the seventh Windows. Before this, the game often flew to the desktop, sometimes it was completely closed.
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 26.12.20

I use an uninterruptible power supply, I'm fine. And I advise you too.

Misha wrote:
before that, the game often crashed to the desktop, sometimes it was completely closed.
Well lol, maybe the mods are conflicting after all?

And the topic had to be created in technical matters.

S
Strepsils_Massondosa 26.12.20

They also turned off the email. But there were no such problems.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

Lich Mendoza,
before the power outage, everything worked as before
Wild Rider,
and I checked the mods an hour before and everything worked

S
Strepsils_Massondosa 26.12.20

Misha gotko
Delete try

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

Lich Mendoza is
a full day job

S
Sanchez ramirez 26.12.20

The problem is incorrectly described. Crashes when loading a save or the game itself? Because, as I understand it, you are trying to continue from the last save, which was when you went to the location and was damaged as a result of disconnecting the email.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

the game does not start at all only sometimes before betting and then everything

s
saa0891 26.12.20

Misha Gotko

To begin with, you can try to remove the INI files, maybe something is broken there.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

tried it didn't work

s
saa0891 26.12.20

Misha Gotko

So maybe some file has been damaged or deleted from the game, check the cache, though the mods will be lost, you can copy the folders somewhere and then throw them back, at least the texture mods will not need to be installed again.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

hike my SKSE flew off launched through the launcher the old save everything works but without SKSE half of the mods do not work and the worst thing is that without it Skyui does not work correctly

s
saa0891 26.12.20

Misha gotko

Well, put SKSE again, what's the problem.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

I deleted the file at once

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

no SKSE still doesn't work

l
lookaway 26.12.20

run without skse, if it starts, then check the script mods.
if it does not start, then turn off the mods until you find what the problem is.

the game may not start due to broken autosave (or last save. something like that). you can try to delete it from the save folder.
by the way, given that it stopped working for you after switching to loka (switching to loka - autosave), I think that is the point.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

I already went in and rewrote autosave one fig

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

I have now disabled everything except dls the same result

S
Sanchez ramirez 26.12.20

In this case, I have only one piece of advice: cmd -> chkdsk / f / r

l
lookaway 26.12.20

Misha gotko
well, since nothing helps AT ALL, then only reinstallation.

M
Misha gotko 26.12.20

well then thank you all for your efforts