3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Ðœistic 26.12.20 01:25 am

School of Destruction (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me where to learn the spells of destruction? There is nothing else besides the flame. As I understand it, in the college of magicians it is possible, but where else?
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
I am SN 26.12.20

among the magicians in any city, they always roam somewhere around the Jarls.

Ðœistic 26.12.20

I was in 2 cities, in both they said to go to the magicians, they themselves do not teach.

D
Damned to suffer 26.12.20

Buy books with spells :) And you will have different lightning bolts and fireballs

R
RicoChico 26.12.20

My advice is better than a flame. He has good damage and eats little mana.

D
Dotsya 26.12.20

disagree.
I give preference to lightning (chain is generally my favorite ^^) - which can stun from 2 hands and even suck mana in a small amount from enemy casters.

R
RicoChico 26.12.20

here the approach is needed for different races and creatures have immunities to certain elements.

D
Damned to suffer 26.12.20

I like an ice storm, especially with two hands and with an enhancing ability, when used indoors, it creates natural chaos, all objects begin to fly and spin in a vortex :))

Ðœistic 26.12.20

Tupanul, hmm) I just didn't know that they were studied by books.

x
xDmitrykh 26.12.20

the question is who pumped the destruction to the maximum had to face the book The Force of the Elements .. actually the question itself - who deciphered the location of the most powerful spells? tell me plz, in a personal it is desirable with a screen of the place on the map (for those who do not vkurse the Book is taken, when the destruction of skill 100 at school, At Faralda's College of Magicians (most of the time hangs out in the support hall)

U
UNICODE 26.12.20

xDmitrykh

In general, I also searched for a long time, in the end:

First we have to go here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
We put the book on the stand, cast fire, take it away.

Then we go here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
The same, we cast the cold.

Then here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Casting sparks.

In general, they will give a spell, I have not tried it, there was not enough mana))

o
ovodya 26.12.20

Thank you!!!!

S
SaIIIa 26.12.20

Dotsya,
how does it suck magic with lightning? Lightning only destroys part of the enemy's magic, and does not transfer it. Or do you need some kind of perk?

d
dollar29 26.12.20

Are there any other spells that you don't need to charge? like frostbite, sparks and flames

D
Danzo 26.12.20

Fire / electric / frost wall - no need to charge, but MP goes away quickly .. What's the use of these non-charging spells? Fireball / ice storm is an order of magnitude more effective at mowing down enemies.

d
dollar29 26.12.20

yes, I do not argue, they are low-power, therefore I asked if there were any more powerful ones) and so it is convenient to brush them off from all sorts of heaps, especially from a flock of spiteful rats)
thanks for the walls, I'll go look)

T
TrustMe69 26.12.20

xDmitriyh
Only sense 0 from these most powerful spells ... I do not use any. All are cast for half an hour, moreover they get lost, and the damage for such a long cast is 0voy. What a storm, what a fire storm, what a storm of lightning (something like that) ... What place they thought was developed when they were introduced, I do not understand)). The magician, of course, at the end of the game gets bored with the order) It's hard to watch how incineration and lightning fly throughout the game. Only zombies still somehow pull the situation))

Honestly. I liked the spell system in morra or oblite much more)) Here it resembles Gothic 2 or Risen. Although I can imagine what would have happened if they had introduced the same system and had not fixed the enchantment. Sang for 1237192738912 damage in area with a cost of 0 mana))))

A
Alex2010god 26.12.20

Archmage of the school of destruction:

r
rARSsdsazSADz 26.12.20

UNICODE
ATP, helped =)

P
Proto_ui1010203 26.12.20

thunderstorm with lightning is a great spell)

N
No pontam 26.12.20

destruction 100, One woman in the college of magicians gave me a book - the force of the elements - a quest. The magazine says read and complete the training. Even Accidentally I found a pedestal for her - Ruins, the Ward of the Winds.