3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Burmatov Pavel 26.12.20 01:25 am

Dragon Age. Is it worth playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello everyone! I'm an RPG lover. One of the few RPGs that I have bypassed is Dragon Age. But I do not know whether to start playing with the first part, the second is more interesting and it seems to me. But still, this is one universe and you probably need to know it from the very beginning. But no matter how cool the first part does not pull me, I hope your opinion will help me decide! Thank you all for your attention!
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
Did you like the second one? Well, then you will be delighted with the first part, because the second is a rather mediocre and boring game.

P
Piglet Peter 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
Play inquisition. Just right for you. RPG lover.

B
Burmatov Pavel 26.12.20

Sergfall
In the second, I tried it, but it didn't take me long. But in general I liked it. So it's worth playing part 1.

b
benites 26.12.20

It's not clear what turns you back from the first, the best part is IMHO

V
Vеntris 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
The first part is the first and last good game in this series. And it was very suitable, 3 times passed.

d
dimakozhanov 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
At least it's worth trying, for a long time he bypassed Dragon Age himself, but when the first part was handed out for free in Origin, he decided to try it and suddenly I liked the game and delayed it.
Sergfall wrote:
because the second is a rather mediocre and boring game.
I don’t know, I heard it myself many times, but when I sat down to play it, this is what happened, yes, in many respects the second part is inferior to the first, but I personally liked it more than the first.

B
Burmatov Pavel 26.12.20

Thank you all! I'll start with the first !!!!) Since she is so praised !!!! Thanks again to everyone !!!!

m
makoleko 26.12.20

Dragon Age Origin is one of the best RPGs. The first in the series and, one might say, the last.

S
Standard 26.12.20

DA Origin is the best RPG at the moment, there really IS a CHOICE, and in 20 minutes of playing time you will make so many events that will radically change the game plot that you will go through this EXCELLENT game more than once.
I consider the next part a complete failure.

N
Nohchik1ant 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
Also played first in the 2nd part then in the 1st, HZ, but I liked both parts, and the 3rd did not live up to expectations, but in general it was not bad either. IMHO

M
Mage Hermit 26.12.20

Dragon Age Origins 10/10
DA 2 1/10
DAI 8/10

In short Origins is the best !!!

S
Subject89P13 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
if you want to feel unforgettable emotions, then playing is definitely worth it!

E
Esthetix 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel,
let's say in 1 and DLS is worth playing. in part 2 well, so-so you can. at 3 just not worth it.

D
Dimon10255 26.12.20

DAO is one of the best RPG games that is really worth playing, the only minus in it is a small panel for magic or special techniques (at the last levels it bothers me a little). skill.

S
Sakvo 26.12.20

Burmatov Pavel
It's definitely worth playing! The first part is very, very good. The second, by the way, is also not bad. About the third I will not say anything, everything is sad there (
Daddy Cheburator
Did you put the Inquisition 8/10? Seriously?

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 26.12.20

Of course it's worth ...

M
Mage Hermit 26.12.20

Sakvo
Seriously, but I haven't played much of it.

S
Sakvo 26.12.20

Papa Cheburator
Well, it's good that he played little, did not have time to be disappointed))

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.20

in order to know the history of mora and dragoon ages, it's worth playing. all the more so in the subsequent parts, the primitives of the gnomes, etc., are not resolved in great detail. therefore, while experience and origins there is nothing special to replace.
and the game is not yet hopelessly outdated and impossible to play.

W
WAga 26.12.20

Better not to play the first ... After that I can't play RPG, everything seems to suck. This is the same as tasting a dish of a genius chef, and then sorting through the stubs in eateries in search of something tasty.